We are currently experiencing a high volume of online orders.

Lowe's makes shopping for both major and small appliance easy with helpful buying guides that showcase the features and styles you're looking for.

The LG LSXS26326S side-by-side refrigerator doesn't have a distinct style of its own; it's another stainless steel box.

Appliances.

Shop LG 6-Month Refrigerator Water Filter at Lowe's Canada online store. Ft. 4-Door French Door Counter-Depth Refrigerator with Door-in-Door and Craft Ice - PrintProof Black Stainless Steel Model : LRMDC2306D SKU : 6397180 Find Refrigerator Parts at lowest price guarantee. Shop LG 24.2-cu ft 3-Door Standard-Depth French Door Refrigerators Single Ice Maker (Stainless Steel) ENERGY STAR at Lowe's Canada online store.

Our teams are working hard to process all orders as fast as possible. ft. 4 Door French Door Smart Refrigerator with 2 Freezer Drawers and Wi-Fi Enabled in Stainless Steel $ 2,899 00 Shop LG 22.1-cu ft Bottom-Freezer Refrigerator (Stainless Steel) ENERGY STAR at Lowe's Canada online store. Now - in March 2018 it is no longer cooling.

LG Electronics 27.8 cu. Comparison shop major appliances like dishwashers, stoves, and refrigerators, to smaller units such as toasters, mixers, and microwaves, and let us help you choose the right appliance. The issue appears to stem from an issue with compressors, which can be …

Find Bottom-Freezer Refrigerators at lowest price guarantee.
A class-action lawsuit filed against LG claims that many of the company's refrigerators only last a few years. I have photos of the water leaking out of the ice maker on the door as well.” I bought my French door LG refrigerator in Jan 2018. However, please expect some delays in order processing for both curbside pickup and delivery. Find French Door Refrigerators at lowest price guarantee. Five days later I am without a refrigerator and freezer again and have lost $200 -$250 in groceries. LG. I bought the extended warranty through Lowe’s.
LG - 22.5 Cu. Explore our selection of LG appliances from refrigerators to washing machines, and discover the LG line of black stainless steel units, InstaView door-in-door fridges, TWIN Wash washer and dryer, and the innovative LG Styler.