No matter where I am, I will look to You …

Ti rendiamo grazie, Dio onnipotente, per tutti i tuoi benefici, Tu che vivi e regni nei secoli dei secoli. Maria tuttavia serbava queste cose nel suo cuore. So that was a big challenge for me but it's good I had a lot of months for preparation and a great dialect coach. By Devin Watkins

You rod of the wrath of the Lord, come upon every enemy of my life and family ,in Jesus’ name. Every spell upon my life and family, break, in the name of Jesus. La Preghiera del Signore (o Il Padre Nostro) Padre nostro che sei nei cieli, sia santificato il tuo nome; venga il tuo regno, sia fatta la tua volontà, come in cielo così in terra. VATICAN CITY — On the Solemnity of St. Joseph, the protector of families and the Church, Catholics in Italy will pray the rosary together from their homes for protection from the coronavirus. 3. May these prayers for protection strengthen your faith and bring you peace and safety. Before the prayer, a diagnosis must be made as to whether a person has been cursed by someone else with the malocchio. 5. When I am tempted, you have promised that you will provide a way out so that I can endure. An Italian malocchio prayer is part of a ritual to get rid of the malocchio, also known as the "evil eye" in Italian folklore.

Prayer for safety & protection (a prayer blessing suitable to give to a friend or loved one) May the three enfold you Father, Son and Holy Spirit Hold you safe and hold you strong May the three encompass you Father, Son and Holy Spirit Encircle your life each day and night May the three protect you Father, Son and Holy Spirit Instead, I have played an Italian woman before but for that I had to speak in Italian, This was the first time I had to play an Italian in English. Lord, I pray Your emotional, physical, and spiritual protection over my kids (grandkids). An Italian malocchio prayer is part of a ritual to get rid of the malocchio, also known as the "evil eye" in Italian folklore. Amen. Prayer for the Protection of Family. Prayer for the Protection and Safety of Family Lord, I pray Your emotional, physical, and spiritual protection over my kids (grandkids). Many use it as a symbol of Italian pride and for good luck in general.

If you want to do more in Latin than just say grace, see also: Latin prayers of the Catholic Church.

VATICAN CITY (CNA) — On the Solemnity of St. Joseph, the protector of families and the Church, Catholics in Italy will pray the rosary together from their homes for … Dacci oggi il nostro pane quotidiano, rimetti a noi i nostri debiti, come noi li rimettiamo ai nostri debitori. Protection Prayer Heavenly Father, thank you for being my protector, my ever-present help in times of trouble. 2. According to the superstition's tradition, the prayer is most effective on Christmas Eve. Essi non compresero le sue parole. 4. Your word says that you are faithful, you will not let me be tempted beyond what I can bear. Every jinx upon my life and family, break, in the name of Jesus. Hear our prayers in heaven your dwelling place and forgive and act, that we may all fear you and live (1 Kings 8:37-40). Amen. I pray You will guard their minds from harmful … Since The Evil Eye is given from an outside source, it is said that one cannot purchase an Italian horn themselves to rid the curse (would be too easy! Help us O God of our salvation; for the sake of the glory of your Name, do not look upon our wickedness. prayer of protection-paslm 91 says that he who dwells in the secret place of the most shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty i am dealing… ... Protection-Please pray for protection of TPB and BPT as they will be going through so much this week. You are my hiding place, and under Your wings I can always find refuge. Prayer for Protection by the Holy Cross- Assist us, O Lord our God; and defend us ... Protection from Theives- God be with you, brethren; stop, ye ... Protection from Wrongdoing- You thieves, I …

Due to its popularity, many Italian-Americans use the Italian horn for more reasons than just warding off the Malocchio.