Überspringen Sie die Strapazen beim Navigieren auf Straßen oder beim Entschlüsseln von Busfahrplänen nach Vinicunca - auch bekannt als Montaña de Siete Colores oder Regenbogenberg. Your Team from "Rainbow Mountain Cusco" & "Andina Expeditions" The Original Local tour operators to the rainbow Mountain since 2014. About Rainbow Mountains. Classic Tours to Rainbow Mountains China 4-day. Jan 31, 2017 - Explore ljsamp2800's board "Rainbow Mountains China" on Pinterest. Oft wird vergessen, dass der Vinicunca in 5200 Metern Höhe liegt.

32 Bewertungen. From USD $540 p/p.

China's rainbow mountains, officially known as the Zhangye Danxia National Landform Geological Park, are located just outside of Zhangye city, in a part of Gansu called the Hexi Corridor. Wanting to see Rainbow Mountains was my main reason for visiting China for the fourth time. hope to see you again! Tour Code: ZYPT-01 | Tour Type: Private Tour. ab 102,57 $ Weitere Infos. Touren und Tickets von Rainbow Mountain Peru. The geological park has a spectacular Danxia (/dan-sshyaa/ ‘red cloud’) landform area that covers about 50 square kilometers (19 square miles).. Even though I didn't see such bright colours as shown, for example, in a Forbes magazine article, the colours of Danxia Mountains I saw were impressive …

When my husband and I first visited Zhangye back in 2009, we had no idea that this incredible natural site was just a short taxi ride away. China Rainbow Mountains are magnificent with gorgeous colors, which developed at about 200 million years ago. Zhangye Danxia is known for the unusual colours of the rocks, which are smooth, sharp and several hundred meters tall. "The Most Beautiful Natural Place in China" Zhangye Danxia Geopark, also named as the Rainbow Mountains China, enjoys he honors of "The world's top ten magical geographical wonders", is the best place for photography. The Rainbow Mountains of China within the Zhangye Danxia Landform Geological Park are a geological wonder of the world. The result (similar to a layer cake), was tilted by the action of the same tectonic plates responsible for creating parts of the Himalayan mountains. Dear : sathyanav The experience to the rainbow mountain is just a lifetime, since you did the red valley as well you completed the whole range of mountain, congratulations !! However, although we are not an operator, we have made a list of the top operators to book your tour with.

Besides Rainbow Mountains China, the other top destinations in Zhangye are also included.The Rainbow Mountains China has an unbelievable geological formation.

Überblick.

The danxia landforms are a … Das verdeutlicht, dass man für eine Tour zum Rainbow … They are the result of deposits of sandstone and other minerals that occurred over 24 million years. The Rainbow Mountains of China within the Zhangye Danxia Landform Geological Park are a geological wonder of the world.