See 8 member reviews and photos. Kink and Kisses Air Blush Marc Jacobs Review. When it arrived in the mail I thought no way is this going to look good on me. Marc Jacobs Beauty Air Blush Soft Glow Duo Review and Swatch – Lush & Libido and Kink & Kisses October 10, 2016 I haven’t bought any new blushes for a while, as there wasn’t anything exciting until the launch of Marc Jacobs Beauty Air Blush Soft Glow Duo . ... Marc by Marc Jacobs leather wristlet phone wallet authentic $ 50. Drummoyne NSW. Marc Jacobs air blush KINK AND KISSES. Marc Jacobs Beauty Air Blush Soft Glow Duo - Kink & Kisses (504) The blush comes packaged in a large, flat compact with a generous-sized mirror included. My skin is fair so when I go to choose a blush I have to be really careful. It is essentially two colors in one large pan which my huge blush brush loves! The Marc Jacobs Kink & Kisses Air Blush is absolutely free of parabens, sulfates and phthalates. Marc Jacobs Air Blush Kink & Kisses. Marc Jacobs (born April 9, 1963) is an American fashion designer from NYC and he resides in Paris, France.

Formulated in five brilliant long-lasting all day colors, I purchased the 504 Kink and Kisses. Amazon.com : Marc Jacobs Beauty Air Blush Soft Glow Duo # 504 Kink & Kisses - pale petal/ peachy rose : Everything Else

add products to your makeup collection wherever you see these icons. Not gonna lie, I mainly got the Marc Jacobs Air Blush Soft Glow Duo in Kink & Kisses because it looked so pretty. $50. $45. So, for my 22nd birthday, I did a huge haul and the Marc Jacobs Air Blush in 504 Kink & Kisses ($42 USD / $68 SGD) was one of them.

The swatch seemed promising, so into the shopping basket it went. -Marc Jacobs Blush - Kink and Kisses (swatched a few times) - $20-Marc Jacobs Blush - Flesh and Fantasy (swatched several times) - $20 (The Marc Jacobs blushes were purchased from here. we’ve placed have / want / had icons everywhere you see a product, either on a picture, in a list (like on the brand or category pages), as well as at the top of individual product pages like this one for Air Blush Soft Glow Duo - 504 Kink & Kisses by Marc Jacobs. It is kind of a Goldie Locks situation where one is too bright, one is too dry, one is just right. They do not sell it anymore. It is essentially two colors in one large pan which my huge blush brush loves! On the website, it’s said to be an “ultra-lightweight, radiant powder is nearly undetectable to the touch, and gives your skin a radiant finish. It is a permanent blush that retails for $42.00 and contains 0.282 oz. Here’s my Marc Jacobs Air Blush in Kink & Kisses review!

Air Blush is inspired by the first celebrity makeup artist, Way Bandy, a friend of

This ultra lightweight formula is nearly undetectable to the touch and applies smoothly. The texture is soft and silky giving a finish similar to a cream blush, not powdery. I am OBSESSED with this Marc Jacobs Beauty Air Blush!! My Experience with Marc Jacobs Kink and Kisses Air Blush Soft Glow Duo: Packaging: While I have always found Marc Jacobs packaging simplistic in a very sophisticated and classy way, I feel they have outdone themselves with this blush.I adore the pebble design which opens up with a press of the clasp button. Baulkham Hills. This Marc Jacobs Air Blush was just right for me! 'Air Blush Soft Glow Duo' by Marc Jacobs Beauty is an innovative palette with two shades that impart a long-lasting, radiant color.

I used it just to swatch 2 times. Fall/Winter 2012 RTW Collection [B] Hat by Stephen Jones for Marc Jacobs. Marc Jacobs Beauty Kink & Kisses (504) is a slightly warm-toned, medium coral with a luminous finish.