Son, Daughter and Brother Photos - Duration: 3:40. Bollywood … “My dearest uncle Mr J Om Prakash passed away about an hour ago. So saddened as he joins his friend, my Mamaji Mr Mohan Kumar in heaven! Bollywood actor Hrithik Roshan's maternal grandfather and veteran filmmaker-producer J Om Prakash passed away at the age of 93 at his Mumbai residence. J. Om Prakash's daughter Pinky is married to actor-filmmaker Rakesh Roshan, making him actor Hrithik Roshan's maternal grandfather. Amitabh Bachchan, who mourned J Om Prakash's death on Twitter, had paid an early visit to the Roshan to offer his last respects. Bollywood filmmaker and Hrithik Roshan’s maternal grandad J Om Prakash died on Wednesday morning. Actor Deepak Parashar confirmed the death of his uncle on Twitter. J Om Prakash … Prakash’s daughter Pinky is married to veteran Bollywood actor and filmmaker, Rakesh Roshan, Hrithik’s father. J. Om Prakash on IMDb: Movies, Tv, Celebrities, and more... Colombo, June 6 – The Bachchan clan was sorely missed at the International Indian Film Academy (Iifa) awards here but the Roshan family seemed to make up for their absence as Hrithik’s filmmaker grandfather J. Om Prakash too walked in to receive a special award.

Prakash’s daughter Pinky is married to veteran Bollywood actor and filmmaker, Rakesh Roshan, Hrithik’s father. J Om Prakash breathed his last on Wednesday morning in Mumbai. Hrithik Roshan Ke Nanaji J Om Prakash | Tabassum Talkies - Duration: 12:30. “My dearest uncle Mr J. Om Prakash passed away about an hour ago. So saddened as he joins his friend, my Mamaji Mr Mohan Kumar in heaven! J Om Prakash …