Find the exact moment in a TV show, movie, or music video you want to share. The Office "Closing Time" zoppe122. Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more. This feature is not available right now. I know who I want to take me home Closing Time Chords by Semisonic. The Office (2005) - S08E06 Doomsday - Yarn is the best way to find video clips by quote.

So gather up your jackets, move it to the exits I hope you have found a friend Closing time, every new beginning Comes from some other beginning's end, yeah. is something bartenders would often bellow at the end of the night to not-so-gently encourage patrons to leave.

Closing time Open all the doors and let you out into the world Closing time Turn all of the lights on over every boy and every girl Closing time One last call for alcohol so finish your whiskey or beer Closing time You don't have to go home but you can't stay here I know who I want to take me home I know who I want to take me home Enjoy.

Published on Nov 5, 2011.

It's something Dan Wilson heard often in Minneapolis drinking establishments, which provided the title. You can browse other available content for this title, such as plot summary, trivia, goofs, etc.

Subscribe Subscribed Unsubscribe. It looks like we don't have photos for this title yet. Menu. Loading... Unsubscribe from zoppe122? Cancel Unsubscribe. Please try again later. Rating is available when the video has been rented. "Closing time!" Get Free Closing Time The Office Video now and use Closing Time The Office Video immediately to get % off or $ off or free shipping Release Calendar DVD & Blu-ray Releases Top Rated Movies Most Popular Movies Browse Movies by Genre Top Box Office Showtimes & Tickets Showtimes & Tickets In Theaters Coming Soon Coming Soon Movie News India Movie Spotlight. Movies. This is a tribute to one of the great current comedies, The Office, set to the great rendition of the song "Closing Time" by Matchbox Twenty. Easily move forward or backward to get to the perfect spot. Closing time, time for you to go out To the places you will be from Closing time, this room won't be open Till your brothers or your sisters come.