Ezekiel 24:1 "Again in the ninth year, in the tenth month, in the tenth [day] of the month, the word of … 1 The LORD said to Moses, 2 Command the Israelites to bring you clear oil of pressed olives for the light so that the lamps may be kept burning continually.

THE INTERNAL SENSE.

Chapter 24. Verily I say to you, There shall not be left here a stone upon a stone, which shall not be dissolved. Verses 1-4: This section forms Jesus’ last major discourse and His most prophetic and apocalyptic message of the coming of the end of the world (or the present age). The destruction of the temple and signs before the end. 1 Now when Balaam saw that it pleased the LORD to bless Israel, he did not resort to divination as at other times, but turned his face toward the wilderness. Numbers chapter 24. While the message includes a prediction of the imminent fall of Jerusalem, it also goes far beyond to point us to the distant future … But Jesus said to them, See you not all these things?
Isaiah 24:2 "And it shall be, as with the people, so with the priest; as with the servant, so with his … Leviticus chapter 24. Matthew Chapter 24. And Jesus going out, departed from the temple: and His disciples came to [Him] to show Him the buildings of the temple. This is to be a lasting ordinance for the generations to … Matthew Chapter 24 Explained.
Matthew 24: 32-51 (3 prophecies) The rest of Matthew 24 contains 3 parables (or prophecies) that start in chronological order but eventually take place at the same time, which is the situation now, during end times.

2 When Balaam looked out and saw Israel encamped tribe by tribe, the Spirit of God came on him 3 and he spoke his message: 'The prophecy of Balaam son of Beor, the prophecy of one whose eye sees clearly, 4 the …

Proverbs 24:1-2 "Be not thou envious against evil men, neither desire to be with them." 3 Outside the curtain that shields the ark of the covenant law in the tent of meeting, Aaron is to tend the lamps before the LORD from evening till morning, continually.

The fig tree (Matthew 24: 32-35) I’ve always heard that the fig tree represented Israel and I have no reason to doubt that. "For their … 1.