One of the first mid century items I sold was another German shrunk. It definitely had the 'look'! Mid-Century German Shrunk Cabinet April 2020 This piece is in excellent condition with lots of detail.

Share. It sold for twice as much as the one above.

I have $350 into it but I am willing to negotiate.

$259.99.

Beautiful Mid Century German Shrunk Hutch. Dining Chairs Kitchen Chairs Set of 4 Modern Dining Room Side Chairs with Fabric Cushion Seat Back, Mid Century Living Room Chairs with Brown Metal Legs, Gray 4.8 out of 5 stars 1,296. Asking $180. Lg W: 2 1/8 x H: 1.25 in. Maple exterior with mahogany interiors.

Circa 1970, large 2 piece wall unit by Leviton features 4 drawers, 9 doors, and 4 shelves, lighting, electrical hookup, open shelf in the center, mirror inside pull-down door, slatted accents, carved details, and an ash wood finish. Tons of storage with this piece. Gorgeous German Schrank (aka Shrunk) A bit Art Deco, a bit mid-century, and a splash of atomic Style. Learn more. This piece will add style and swank to any decor! Mid Century - $1,550.00.

The center back was padded with gold detailing that was repeated in the glass doors (gold thread embedded to match). Both side cabinet doors open to lot of storage space with removable shelves.
Here’s an exception German bar cabinet or shrunk. Comes in two pieces so bottom can be used as a stand alone media shelf or bench type furniture. Your storage options are endless in this fabulous, 1950s space-age German shrunk cabinet.

MID CENTURY/ DANISH Modern/ Space Age German shrunk - $1,550.00. Mid Century - $1,550.00.

The hutch is from Berlin Germany and is stamped with the markings on the back.

Three locking drawers at base with flatware organizing system. Shipping purchase protection Items shipped through OfferUp come with a free money-back guarantee. Beautiful Mid Century German Shrunk Hutch. Two tone wood with glossy finish on the doors. Report. German Shrunk Luxury Doing My Best For Him: German Shrunk Or Schrunk, posted by Isom Deckow Image Source by 1.bp.blogspot.com German Shrunk Amazing Mid-Century Modern Wilhelm Guth Mobelfabrik German Sideboard China Cabinet, posted by Isom Deckow Image Source by www.furnishmevintage.com

Save. Comes with keys and all locking mechanisms work. $1,495 Asking Price. This large Mid Century Modern German “Atomic Age” shrunk blows most any Danish piece of the era out of the water. Mid Century Danish Modern Space Age German Shrunk

The hutch is from Berlin Germany and is stamped with the markings on the back. The drawers contain silverware dividers. $209.99. Can be used as bar cabinet with lots of storage. It is delicate and has some wear and tear on it, but still a beautiful piece.

Donna and Steve restored my mid century German shrunk. Sm W: 1 1/2 x H: 1 in. You must pick up I can not deliver. Wear consistent with age but still a great piece No measurements at the moment but will add as I get them.
It was obviously a liquor cabinet. The hutch is from Berlin Germany and is stamped with the markings on the back.

Open glass shelving with mirrored back.

It is delicate and has some wear and tear on it, but still a beautiful piece. Includes center glass sliding doors with glass shelves, lock door cabinets on either side revealing a bar and storage area, drawers on the left bottom, and a large storage cabinet on the right side. You must pick up I can not deliver. Mirrored Dry Bar on left side, storage on right, center, below. I just bought and it doesn´t fit in the space I intended it for. Mid century German shrunk. Lovely example of Mid-Century German design. The center has sliding glass doors with painted accents. Md W: 1 3/4 x H: 1.25 in. Used (normal wear) Very heavy vintage piece As is see all pictures Pick up in downtown on main street Missing … Beautiful Mid Century German Shrunk Hutch. I have $350 into it but I am willing to negotiate. Vintage German Mid-Century Cabinet German Shrunk. Mid Century Danish Modern Space Age German Shrunk

Posted 7 months ago in Antiques. 1950's Mid-Century Modern German Shrunk Cabinet. The interior dimensions for each side … For those who are not familiar, A German shrunk, or schrank, is a type of tall furniture that can be a combination of cabinetry, shelving, drawers and closets.

Probably German made.

Set of three mice, vintage 1940s 1950s.

Walker Edison Furniture Company Mid Century Modern Bookmatched Universal Stand for TV's up to 64" Living Room Storage Entertainment Center, 58 Inch, White 4.0 out of 5 stars 224. Mid century modern German Shrunk - curio - entertainment.

Some small blemished to doors and side of the cabinet but … This piece has a beautiful contrast of ebony and maple. It is made by Kubah Mobel and has a high-gloss finish. It is delicate and has some wear and tear on it, but still a beautiful piece. Two-toned, Burled Wood with brass hardware. I just bought and it doesn’t fit in the space I intended it for. About.