Google Tag Manager May 07, 8:50 AM EDT Media caption Gold medalists Raisman and Wieber face their abuser. By Alexandra Svokos. A gold-medal winning Olympian has confronted disgraced USA Gymnastics doctor Larry Nassar at his sentencing to reveal he abused her, too. Jordyn Wieber is an American Olympic Gymnast.

"It has caused me to feel shame and confusion, and I … Olympic gymnasts Aly Raisman and Jordyn Wieber summoned their trademark poise and ferocity Friday as they eviscerated pedophile doctor Larry Nassar — … She is also the head coach of the Arkansas Razorbacks gymnastics program. The Video Of Jordyn Wieber's Statement On Larry Nassar Is So Heartbreaking. WLNS – Olympic gold medalist and Dewitt native Jordyn Wieber says she was abused by Larry Nassar from 2006 until 2012. Early Life Jordyn Wieber was born on July 12, 1995,

Jan. 19, 2018 . Aly Raisman and Jordyn Wieber gave statements at the Larry Nassar sentencing hearing, with Wieber saying the former Team USA physician has "caused me to feel shame and confusion." Jordyn Wieber spoke out for the first time against Larry Nassar the former USA Gymnastics doctor during his sentencing Friday. Jordyn Wieber won gold at the 2012 London Olympic Games with the US team Fierce Five. "The hardest thing I've ever had to do was process that I am a victim of Larry Nassar," Wieber said.

Jordyn Wieber is the fourth member of the Fierce Five, the …