En effet cette dénomination …

That said we can start on experimental sounds OVERALL OPINION I use the chorus for 8 months, I once had a built-in chorus amp Rocktron. Purchased 5000 Yen ($65Aud) used from Ishibashi music Akihabara Tokyo Japan Purchased to replace a Boss Bass Chorus CE-2B misplaced when moving produces a smooth chorus sound tailored for bass. It's a bit dated compared to today's chorus pedals, and it also sucks some tone, but if you find one for a decent price, I recommend checking it out. It's kinda like an upgraded CE-1, but maybe not quite as nice sounding. The chorus is very fine and subtle, very "organic" hot.

usable, almost essential, sound simple rugged and reliable.

Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. KlassFan Modulo de KlassFan - Super déstratificateur d'air, avec Lumière Chrom et bois idéal pour 70 à 90 m² KL_DC3_P2Wo_L1ch. The Boss CE-3 is a decent chorus pedal that delivers a fairly nice chorus sound. Do not push the settings to give substance if its environmental sick (seasick). You can either output the chorus on both or the processed signal on output 1 … Modulo Combinaison KL_DC3_P2Wo_L1ch Modulo fait partie des Super déstratificateur d’air. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for BOSS Bass Chorus Guitar Pedal (CEB-3) at Amazon.com. I learned to play the guitar back the 90's (with a Squire Strat Pack!) Produced from 1979 - 1992, the Boss CE-2 Chorus was the original compact chorus pedal. MGR/Mark S's review" Boss CEB-3 Bass Chorus" 4. It has two controls, depth and rate, and a third one to output sound to two amps: so, two outputs.

Boss CH-1 Super Chorus Review (mis à jour pour 2020) 29 janvier 2020 JimmyAuthor Boss, CH1, Chorus, jour, mis, pour, review, Super.

Thanks to its extremely durable made-in-Japan construction, many original specimens are still around and sound great.

If you want a classic no-frills chorus, this is the pedal to get.

Our Boss CE-5 review and rundown of the popular Chorus Ensemble guitar pedal, based on a first-hand account.

The Boss gives a more warm and round it was the analog anything. Make sure if you use the daisy chain AC adapter to put the Chorus pedal downstream of a higher gain pedal like a SD-1 (Super Overdrive) or BD-2 (Blues Driver) otherwise you'll needlessly be thinking it's not working and try to file a warranty claim or misguidedly write a negative Amazon review.

Boss chorus pedal, mine is made in Taiwan (or Formosa, for erudites and old dogs) and it's Green Label.

When used with a compressor it produces that dreamy sound so loved by later … Boss CH-1 Super Chorus : effet format pédale délivrant un chorus classique avec des aigus cristallins et un effet stéréo spatial panoramique droite-gauche.