When discussing teams, there are a load of statistics, terms, and acronyms thrown out.

Q1: H: 1-30; N: 1-50; A: 1-75 Q2: H: 31-75; N: 51-100; A: 76-135 Q3: H: 76-160; N: 101-200; A: 136-240 Q4: H:161-353; N: 201-353; A: 241-353

March Madness!!!

If you have read Basic Basketball, then you know Basketball is my first love.

Since 1908, March Madness has been used to refer to basketball. 1488836 with a 1977 priority date. Furthermore, the term FINAL FOUR® is a federally registered trademark on the USPTO under Registration No. And every year in March, I am reunited with my first love for 3 uninterrupted weeks full of emotional highs and lows, surprises and disappointments.

1571340 with a priority date of March 10, 1986.

What is a seed and what does it have to do with a bracket?

These earlier senses of March madness are derived from the sense of mad meaning “abnormally furious.” Today in American English mad chiefly means “angry,” whereas in British English it can often mean “crazy.” Today the NCAA March Madness incites both anger and insanity, depending on …

This is when the NCAA... “Brackets”— March Madness Terms.

However, for those who are unfamiliar with college basketball, March really is madness. Your Guide to March Madness Terms “Selection Sunday”. Most notably, it describes the NCAA tournament (and all of the surrounding hype) that takes place each year. The term MARCH MADNESS ® is a federally registered trademark on the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) under Registration No.

The Madness of March isn’t just confined to what happens on the basketball court. Are we …

Marvelous, Magnificent, Magnetic, March Madness!

Just the Facts: The official start to March Madness is on Selection Sunday.

Can you guess that I love MM?

Just the Facts: The brackets refer to the tournament brackets that show a tree diagram... “Bracketology”.

Its a love affair like no other. March Madness is here which means friends, family and colleagues are urging you to put together bracket after bracket whether or not you know what you're talking about.