#5 Use video across your full marketing funnel DO consider where video fits within your full-funnel DONT see video only as a promotional tool The big one… don’t do video for videos sake. Looking for a proven video strategy? Want to use video marketing more effectively? The Engage Video Marketing Podcast is a weekly show exploring the power of online video to move people to take action. Each week your host, leading video strategist Ben Amos will share world-class guest interviews, video strategy training, latest social video trends, case studies tips and tactics to help grow your business through effective video marketing.

I’m Ben Amos, founder of Engage Video Marketing, and I want to show people how to grow market reach and revenue in the real world by tapping into the power of online video marketing for their business.

696 Followers, 519 Following, 355 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Ben Amos (@engage_ben)

To explore how to develop an effective video marketing strategy, I interview Ben Amos on the Social Media Marketing Podcast.. Ben is a video marketing expert and host of the Engage Video Marketing Podcast.He coaches video marketers and video producers and his course is called the Online Video Strategy … Here’s an awesome quote from Brian Tracy.. “A genius without a road map will get lost in any country” Engage Video Marketing…