Another way to check balance on your Etisalat mobile number is by dialing *232# and pressing the send button on your phone. Before we continue, don’t forget that Etisalat … How To Check Etisalat Account Balance is one of the difficult things that most people are currently experiencing. Level 10 (Genius) 1953 Answers, 20 Friends, 231 Followers "Have to dial the following in … All postpaid users can follow the below simple steps in order to track their mobile internet data balance usage. found this in an obscure nether region of the etisalat.ae website: To check your data consumption at any time, send Data to 1010 or dial *170# # 5 ( permalink ) 24th June 2012, 12:27 PM

Don’t worry, because today in this article, we will be showing you the easiest way to check your Account Balance. Features: Home * Buy Five Card * Main Balance Check * Data Balance Check Top Up * Top Up using scratch card Others * Check your offers * Customer Care * Caller Tune * Postpaid balance Transfer * Transfer Credit Note : This is not official application from Etisalat.

Etisalat is committed to making this website accessible to the broadest possible audience, regardless of technology or physical capability. Etisalat postpaid mobile SIM card users can choose *140# USSD code for Etisalat postpaid SIM checking. we created to simplify the balance check … ... New Postpaid Plan. How to check Etisalat balance postpaid? Also, you can choose the faster way: to dial *142# and to see the info right on your screen. To check your postpaid balance or data just download and install My Etisalat UAE official application on Android or iOS.After installation, open My Etisalat UAE application and login, then go to my Usage.There you will see your current balance and du amount as well. GLO Network has another way to check the mobile balance. I need to check my globe wimax bill. Data Balance Transfer - send data to any prepaid or postpaid mobile from your own monthly allowance International Credit Transfer - a quick and easy way to transfer credit from your Etisalat account to any prepaid account in the world To check the postpaid plan and local minutes used up or remaining ones, you can also go to the office and get the necessary info. Convenience, flexibility and variety with the best coverage in the UAE. Suggested Solutions (10)What's this? 1- Through My Etisalat app: All you need is to download My Etisalat application for Android smartphone and iOS devices. How to Check Remaining Etisalat Data Balance Postpaid. my account number? Get a working routing and account number to pay bill with check?

However, the USSD code is *142#, try this code as well *121*1#.You can also track the followings: