Originally reported by GameSpot, The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Complete Edition will run at a resolution of 540p while in handheld mode, and 720p while stationed on the Switch dock and with dynamic resolution enabled on screen, the official Witcher Twitter account confirmed.

For now I see no way to compile scripts for mods.

CD Projekt Red’s The Witcher 3 Switch will run at 720p while docked and at 520p in handheld mode, CD Projekt Red has confirmed.

I think the game looks amazing for a switch port, but it does have considerable downgrades to the environments, assets, resolution and stuff to make the fps stable in the big city. But I have some gameplay of Novigrad on Switch in Docked mode here.

I didn't notice any frustrating lag during combat, exploration, or when galloping on my steed. July 8, 2019 10:28 PM EST. The Witcher 3 comes to Switch tomorrow. One fan created an amazing Witcher 3 Nintendo Switch dock that will make any fan drool with want.
Published July 9, 2019, 4:56 p.m. about The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. The RomFS has cooked scripts which it loads, looking for ways to bypass this issue What we know so far
I will be filling this out more as I test things with the game files and learn how things work. Ryan Meitzler.

The Witcher 3 Complete Edition will be available this year and the resolution has been announced for docked and handheld mode.

by Liana Ruppert. On the tiny console, the lighting is flat, the textures are rough, and the game looks like it was filmed by a camera with vaseline smeared on the lens. The Witcher 3 Fan-Made Switch Dock Looks Like It Came Straight from Skellige.

As long as the frame rate holds up it should be a great experience and a technical marvel. ... Witcher 3 switch prolly gonna turn out to be the most played version for me.

Switch dock: 6.75: 3.25: 0.75: n/a: The problem here is width. Placeholder discussion for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. The Witcher 3's visual prowess may have been a selling point for some in 2015, but the Nintendo Switch version is a reminder that there is far more to this adventure than a pretty picture. The game runs at 540p in handheld mode and 720p with dynamic resolution when the Nintendo Switch is docked to TV. New footage from The Witcher 3 on Nintendo Switch emerged online thanks to an early copy, showing how the game runs in docked mode Fun to play on Switch Portability and relatively smooth gameplay.

While docked gives the system more power to push resolution and usually guarantees more consistent performance, it’s in the portable mode where The Witcher 3 Switch version truly shines. CD Projekt has achieved the impossible and brought The Witcher 3 to Switch but … The Witcher 3 Complete Edition (NS) – the Switch’s most unlikely classic.