If you feel the pronunciation should be better then record pronunciation … Pronunciation of Devi - Learn how Devi is pronounced in different languages. Listen to the audio pronunciation of Devin (name) on pronouncekiwi. In the United States, it is very unusual as a feminine given name. From Sanskrit, meaning 'goddess.' Here is a list of spiritual names that are given to people. Pronunciation of Devi - Learn how Devi is pronounced in different languages. Name Devi Categories. Sign in to disable ALL ads.

Here is a list of spiritual names that are given to people. Pronunciation of the name Deva (23 language audio files) Pronounce Deva in English (India) view more / help improve pronunciation. There is also a phonetic guide to use to see the proper pronunciation of Levi . View pronunciation guides for names in the news from India.

How to say davi in English?

How would other native speakers pronounce Deva? Famous real-life people named Devi Devi in song, story & screen

Devi originates in Sanskrit and means "goddess of all". Pronounce Deva in English (UK) Click the PLAY button below to hear how to pronounce Levi . International Alphabet of Sanskrit Transliteration (IAST) Pronunciation Guide SanskritIASTPronunciation अ a first a in america आāa in father इ i i in pin ई ī ee in meet उ u u in putView Post Voice Pronunciation: Click and hear the audio pronunciation multiple times and learn how to pronounce the name Rama Devi. Spelling of Devi D-E-V-I, is a 4-letter male given name. Thank you for helping build the largest language community on the internet. Pronunciation of Durga devi found 1 audio voice for Durga devi. Pronunciation: This is a Sanskrit name meaning The First God or the Supreme God (Aadi = first, prime, supreme, Deva = God) Pronunciation: AA = the mono syllable in cAr DI = the same as it is spelt but with a soft D sound common in Sanskrit DE = as English 'DAY' but again with a soft D sound

Articles My Favorites ... Pronunciation of the name Devi (23 language audio files) Pronounce Devi in English (India) view more / help improve pronunciation. See more.

How do you say Durga devi in English? Thank you for helping build the largest language community on the internet.

Meaning, pronunciation, picture, example sentences, grammar, usage notes, synonyms and more. Definition of devi noun in Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary. Use this section to understand the correct pronunciation of your spiritual name. Use this section to understand the correct pronunciation of your spiritual name. ‘Sri Devi finds pleasure in watching Ganguli and his boys wielding the magic willow to trounce the Pakistanis in their land.’ ‘Sri Chaitanya first married His eternal consort Sri Lakshmi-priya Devi before taking sannyasa at the age of twenty-four.’ ‘Rattan Devi stated, ‘I saw three men writhing in great pain and a boy of about 12.’’ Pronunciation of Devi DEE-vie Meaning of Devi Bee, goddess of power, goddess of all, goddess.