A gel eye crayon for a bold, matte finish.  Experience the intense colour payoff, amazing glide and 12-hour wear of Marc Jacobs' original award-winning Highliner Gel Eye Crayon Eyeliner—now re-envisioned in a bold, matte finish.  Each of the hues is glitter-free and intensified by super-rich pigment. Featuring gel technology for smudge-resistant, flake-resistant, waterproof wear, this ink-well liquid liner has the same amazing glide and color payoff as the bestselling original Highliner Gel Eye Crayon. Extreme colour. Marc Jacobs New Nudes Sheer Gel Lipstick #154 Dream Girl 0.12 oz / 3.6 g BNIB. $21.20. Marc Jacobs Highliner Gel Crayon Eyeliner - Blacquer: rated 3 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. Marc Jacobs Beauty Glittersweet (106) Highliner Gel Crayon ($26.00 for 0.01 oz.) Waterproof. The Highliner Liquid Gel Eyeliner is an iteration of the cult-favorite Highliner Gel Eye Crayon. Experience the luxury of long-lasting gel eyeliner with the ease of a pencil. You guys, I haven’t been this excited about makeup since the release of Urban Decay Naked 6 years ago, but I’ve found my holy-grail-smudge-proof-oil-proof-water-proof-super-pigmented-easy to use-unicorn eyeliner.Yes it actually exists.Meet the Marc Jacobs Highliner Gel Eye Crayon. Glide along lash line to create desired shape. Matte-not-flat. Exclusive to Marc Jacobs Beauty, the super-malleable formula offers versatility of application.

is a medium bronze with moderate, warm undertones and a sparkling, metallic finish. Marc Jacobs’ Highliner Gel Eye Crayon Eyeliner delivers intense colour, 12-hour waterproof wear and amazing glide in both shimmer and matte finishes. Shake well before use. $36.90. MARC JACOBS ~ NEW NUDES SHEER GEL LIPSTICK ~ # 154 DREAMGIRL ~ 0.12 OZ BOXED. $19.95. Marc Jacobs highliner glam glitter gel eye crayon 29 All That Glitter 0.01oz box. See 121 member reviews and photos. $17.95. Free shipping . Marc Jacobs Beauty just slayed the game with a new version of a best seller. Apply Highliner for flawless, precise lines, or smudge immediately after lining for an instant smokey eye. This waterproof, liquid-gel eyeliner provides extreme long-wear and shiny color. It had noticeable sparkle particles throughout (but it's not glitter), and I didn't sense the texture of the sparkles as I applied it, though it seemed to be more noticeable as I removed the product at the end (larger chunks came off). $23.98. Vitamin E and Rosa Canina Seed Extract help to soothe, soften, and protect the delicate skin around the eyes.

Shop Marc Jacobs Beauty’s Highliner Liquid Gel Eyeliner at Sephora. Free shipping . C0000243 How To Use.