This is also the only place where you can have a conversation with the Digimon you have been training. You have access to Highlight Heaven and Task Canyon in Digimon World Dawn. Digimon World: Dawn and Dusk | Table of Contents | Walkthrough The Digi-Farm is where Digimon that are not traveling with you can live and train. Both games tell the same story except that you choose the side of night crow or light fang depending on the game. Digimon World Dawn and Digimon World Dusk are two separate Digimon video games for the Nintendo DS handheld game console. You can get Chibomon's Data in the wild, as opposed to having to get it in an egg in Digimon World Dusk. After you have done it go to the quest center and go to the correct species counter.

Answer this Question. Farm Quests are important to Digimon Dawn/Dusk. It's just that you're more likely to run across Beast, Dark, Insect/Plant and Machine digimon in Dusk than you are to run across Holy, Bird, Dragon, and Aquatic. ShinyStorm - 11 years ago 1 7. The same goes for Dawn … User Info: ShinyStorm. You're browsing GameFAQs Q&A as a guest. They are good ways to get extra quests and you must do them in order to have 100% Quest Completion.First you must have the right digimon and it's personality and then put it in a digi farm. Also some digimon and areas are available in either games, like apollomon is only available in Dawn and dianamon is only available in dusk. Digimon World Dawn: Coronamon Agumon Veemon Hawkmon Digimon World Dusk: Lunamon Gaomon Dracmon Picodevimon PS: I am Not 100% Sure about this. Digimon Story … You can't get quests from digimon world dusk to digimon world dawn or quests from digimon world dawn to digimon world dusk, you can only do digimon world dusk quests in digimon world dusk … The two different … The Digimon "World" and "Story" are a different line of games. The reason being that in Dawn and Dusk you can get the final evolved forms of Agumon and Gaomon. Finally between the two games it just depends on what starter you like cause there are different … This is a strange simile to use, I know, considering the pair of games refer to night and day (Dusk and Dawn). The games were officially released on September 18, 2007. In some places I have heard after you beat the game 100% you can get access to the opposite games special areas, but I haven't done that yet, myself. The games' English names were officially confirmed on May 16, 2007. They were released in Japan on March 29, 2007 under the titles Digimon Story Sunburst and Digimon Story Moonlight. The difference between these titles and the Digimon World: Data Squad for PlayStation 2 is like the difference between night and day.

Re:Digitize is part of the "World" series and has AI-controlled real-time combat similar to the first Digimon World Game on PS1. Description: Digimon World: Dusk is a RPG video game published by Bandai Namco Games released on September 18, 2007 for the Nintendo DS. The Digimon World is a series that began on PS1. Description: A huge earthquake has stricken the Sunshine and Dark Moon districts, damaging the access points to the Digital World and causing many Digimon to mysteriously devolve into Digi-Eggs.In Dawn, rumors have spread that the Night Crow Team, from …

gogenogo said: Well I personally think that Dawn and Dusk are better then DS.