Also I couldn't find Todd after I took ACORN and run from the Monolith things. After I take the ACORN, something from Monolith attacks me. I've only played the base game enough to get to Core City, and then I got stuck and eventually had to reformat my PC so I'm having to start over. Or should I go ahead and just try to play through again? I think I can take the statue shard to someone back in Underrail proper (probably at SGS) but I haven’t left the Black Sea since I arrived. I convinced all his parents.

And if you do decide to read the monolith excerpts on the official forums, I would encourage you to go through that entire thread, as well. I think I can kill them with the eternal torch/shard thing. I'm going through the plot of expedition, seeking out various ruins for Aegis/Oldfield whatever. (so much talk about hexagon). Got a vision from the Monolith but that didn’t really point me anywhere nor could I report to anyone that I did. All Discussions ... [Spoiler] expedition end game reward is absurd... AcorN(seems extremely powerful artifact) price with full mercantile : 7000 charons Luxury jet ski : 48000 charons This is totally nonsense. Wize. I personally wished there was a little bit of extra stuff like more deep sea stations, maybe some north underrail? My quest log finally bring me to finding a way down to Abyssal station and retrieving ACoNR. Is it worth it to add expedition to that, as of yet? the whole monolith thing seems like a stalker reference basically something that ♥♥♥♥s your mind up. Still beating it around in the Aegis jet ski I was given. Aug 3, 2019 @ 10:53am Depending on who you give it to, you can get a looooot … Found my way atop of the Maw by the Monolith and got a shard from the statue.

Last edited by SpaceScrew; Aug 3, 2019 @ 10:54am < > Showing 1-13 of 13 comments . Underrail focuses on combat and exploration of a vast underground rail network, in a futuristic world where the surface is no longer habitable. Can I destroy the Monolith too? Underrail. Whatever, I find the sub, get the ferryman to move it, and descend. Ok, I must be missing something. EDIT: Fixed an issue with the forums link.

What all does Expedition add to the game (without spoilers).

Great. So, yeah, Underrail lore is pretty great if you are 1. an Oculite, 2. allied with the Faceless, and 3. an expert hacker.