ALL CANADIAN APPLIANCE SOURCE – Health clinic in Coquitlam, BC – 1038 Austin Avenue, Coquitlam, British Columbia. Log In. Canadian Appliance Source Coquitlam | Shop at Canada's Best Appliance Retailer, We Sell Major Home & Kitchen Appliance Products, Like Refrigerators, Ranges, Stoves & Ovens, Washer & Dryers, Wall Oven & Cooktops and More. They suggested we call the manufacturer to see if they can do anything. Canadian Appliance Source will not take the machine back, exchange it for another one, return our money. FREE SHIPPING WITHIN THE GTA, LONDON & OTTAWA CITY LIMITS. With well over hundreds of household appliances shipped daily, fully stocked showroom, and a mega warehouse to keep their inventory fully stocked, they are currently one of the largest retail suppliers of household appliance throughout Canada. Canadian Appliance Source | 在领英上有 423 位关注者 | Providing customers a unique Boutique shopping experience with skilled knowledgeable sales force.

We are your source for the best service, largest selection, and lowest prices. We carry Most Major Brands like, Kitchenaid, Bosch, Whirlpool, Maytag, Samsung, LG, GE, Cafe, Frigidaire, Monogram, Thermador, JennAir and More. We are an experienced appliance retail company, serving Vancouver and surrounding areas. Appliance Canada is a trusted source for premium and luxury home appliances. Shop online or visit our stores in Toronto, Mississauga, Ottawa, Vaughan or London. A message from our General Manager regarding COVID-19. All Canadian Appliance Source | 15 followers on LinkedIn | Top Quality Appliances! User780459 wrote: ↑Canadian Appliance Source is by far the worst company to deal with regarding service. Toll Free 1-800-374-3437. Canadian Appliance Source is one of the leading providers of consumer appliances in Canada. Frigidaire Appliance Parts Canada is a one-stop source for fixing products in and around your home. | Canadian Appliance Source, founded in 2008, has developed into a forerunner of modern appliance retail. Canadian Appliance Source Coupon Codes. Home. Welcome to Canadian Appliance Source, the fastest growing provider of major home appliances in Canada for over 10 years. Millions of quality OEM replacement parts, repair videos, instructions, and same-day shipping from Canadian warehouse! 0. I ordered a black stainless beverage refrigerator, a white one was delivered, I immediately called the salesperson and received an email from him saying he was sorry for the mistake and sent me a form to fill out and email to costumer service. From our humble beginnings as an online retailer, we have now grown to 20 locations across Ontario, Quebec, Alberta, and British Columbia. Read verified and trustworthy customer reviews for ALL CANADIAN APPLIANCE SOURCE or write your own review. I can not imagine an appliance retailer behaving this way. At All Canadian Appliance Source, we offer expert customer service. The repair technician advised not to have the machine repaired get a new one.