Add Pathfinder Advanced Player's Guide to your cart ($49.99) In the order you'd take them. Here’s a sample build that focuses on using a single scimitar and the Dervish Dance feat mentioned above.

Acrobatics 4 ranks or Perform (dance) 4 ranks ; Benefit. When you spend a swift action to make a performance combat check, before making that check you can either move 5 feet without provoking attacks of opportunity, or you can move your speed and provoke attacks of opportunity. Treats Scimitar as a one handed piercing weapon, add dex to atk and dmg. Feat Descriptions In the below table, the prerequisites and benefits of the feats are abbreviated for ease of reference. Plus, over 40 new archetypes, more options for every ancestry and class in the Pathfinder Core Rulebook, and new backgrounds, feats, spells, and items provide more opportunities for customization than ever before. Feat Type(s) Combat; Performance; Prerequisites. I would like to propose that the above named feats be added to the list of approved feats for Living Pathfinder. Much like my other thread for 3.x on the topic I'm looking to assemble a Top 10 list of the best feats almost any creature can take. List the most broken overpowered munchkinable minmaxable Pathfinder only feats that you know of.

Disclaimer. Cannot be gained earlier than second level because it requires two ranks in perform dance, except by Bards with the Dawnflower Dervish archetype. The Shaman is a very interesting class, gaining a varied allotment of spells and abilities that evoke both the Druid and the Witch. I will use the color coding scheme which has become common among Pathfinder build handbooks. She's also canonically transgendered, Pathfinder's first iconic character to be so.

Either way, this basically saves you a feat. As a human, you choose from among the following ancestry feats. ... At 1st level, you gain one ancestry feat, and you gain an additional ancestry feat every 4 levels thereafter (at 5th, 9th, 13th, and 17th levels). You do a little dance that mocks your foe and entertains the crowd. Also, note that it never says you have to use a scimitar, unlike the actual Dervish Dance feat. Shardra Geltl is Pathfinder's iconic dwarf Shaman. This is a challenge to find feats good great for anyone rather than those feats that are good for a specific build. #2: Dervish Dance - This feat is for scimitar only. Oh, and it doesn’t replace anything.

Weapon Finesse; Dervish Dance (Inner Sea World Guide) Power Attack; Without these feats, you’re going to struggle to remain relevant, specializing in a single one-handed weapon.

Human Bard (Dervish)5 Ability Scores (15 Point Buy): Str 13, Dex 15, Con 12 Int 10, Wis 8, Cha 16 Feats 1 Arcane Strike, Weapon Finesse 3 Dervish Dance 5 Power Attack Feats are special abilities of each character, further setting them apart from comparable builds. Your Armor Class is lower than a sword and board fighter, and your damage output is lower than just about every other fighter's, as well.