Be the first to post one now!
I had alot of fun with it. Other machines made by Sega during the time period Gain Ground was produced include Altered Beast, Galaxy Force, Galaxy Force II, Global Defense, Hot Rod, Super League, Bullet, Wonder Boy - Monster Land, Thunder Blade, and Super Hang-On. All characters. But it seem interesting enough to give it a try. Cheats & Hints; Videos; Questions; This page contains Gain Ground Hints for Genesis called "All characters" and has been posted or updated on Mar 6, 2016 by Kenechukwu. | Submitted by Andy Jones. Welcome to our collection of Gain Ground, cheats, cheat codes, wallpapers and more for GEN . Go to Message Boards Post a Message; Genesis Cheats, Cheat Codes and … Play Gain Ground All Characters Cheat Video Game Roms Online! You can submit new cheats for this game and help our users gain an edge. Gain Ground All Characters Cheat Games can be Played in Your Browser right here on Vizzed.com. All characters for Gain Ground Home / Genesis / Sub Menu. If you check the abilities tab a number of Traits have been added. Visit our dedicated Gain Ground message board to discuss this game with other members. Boxshot & Details. Fame Bonuses are applied immediately when a character dies, and are added to the character’s base fame to determine the total fame received by the player from the death. Developer: Sanritsu; Publisher: Renovation; Genre: Action; Release: Jan 2, 1991; ESRB: Not Set; Hints. Latest Board Posts There are no board posts for this game. Players choose one of three characters, each with their own unique weapons, strengths and weaknesses. The game starts out with 4 characters that each have a weapon that can shoot high, medium and low.

Hitman 2, PlayStation 4; Pokemon Light Platinum, GBA; Plebby … But I have managed to play Gain Ground for the Sega Genesis, from the Sega Collection,which I never even heard of when I had my system has a kid, and I thought I heard of most genesis games. Level select; On the options screen press A, C, B, C. It will take you to a level select screen. High of course … Go Back to main page of Gain Ground Cheats, Tips & Secrets . Gain Ground All Characters for Gain Ground - Genesis: All Characters; At the options menu select hard difficulty then start the game you should have 20 characters. NEW YORK -- SpongeBob SquarePants and the Pink Panther are joining Mr. Your character's CON has increased by 2 points to 15, WIS has gone up to 16, speed has been entered into the character sheet and Darkvision has appeared under senses. All Characters; At the options menu select hard difficulty then start the game you should have 20 characters. The fame bonuses one’s (living) character currently has achieved can be accessed via the Fame Overview screen: Achievements. Check back for more Gain Ground cheats to be posted. KNOW SOMETHING WE DON'T? Ask questions and discuss about All Characters for Gain Ground comments powered by Disqus .