Kim Kang Woo also has released a number of songs as a solo artist and in collaboration with other artists. But luckily for him, he had his wife, who supported him with her whole heart. Actor Kim Kang Woo has finally tie the knot with actress Han Hye Jin's oldest sister, Han Mu Young at the Myungdong Cathedral after dating for 7 long years. (Viki)

In 2013, Kwon Sang-woo was once again hit by malicious rumors.

Kim Kang Woo : Lee Tae Sung […] 18 : Haeundae Lovers (해운대 연인들) « styrn Says: November 25th, 2012 at 1:45 pm […] Lovers” is a romantic comedy happening in Haeundae (Busan) that tells the story of Lee Tae Sung (Kim Kang Woo), a prosecutor who loses his memory and becomes involved with gangsters. The Gangnam Police Agency said in a briefing on October 18, "The suspect, Mr. Je Gal, stabbed three of Ms. Kang′s male friends in the bar. allkpop.com.

In 2010, he married his longtime girlfriend Han Moo Young, who is the older sister of actress Han Hye Jin.

Actor Kim Kang-woo revealed a picture of his wife and son.. He was said to have had an affair with TV personality Kang … Kwon Sang-woo had a secret affair?

The specifics behind the killing of Cool member Kim Sung Soo′s ex-wife, Ms. Kang, have been released. Kwon Sang-woo wrote a letter as an apology to his fans. That person expected a grand answer from me but I said, "Taste of money for me is when I feed my wife and son delicious things with the money I … Actor Kim Kang-woo has announced that he will be marrying his longtime girlfriend next month. He then meets and falls in […] Name: 김강우 / Kim Kang Woo (Kim Kang Wu) Profession: Actor; Birthdate: 1978-Jul-11 (age 41) Birthplace: South Korea; Height: 180cm; Weight: 70kg; Star sign: Cancer; Family: Wife Han Moo Young, one son, sister-in-law/actress Han Hye Jin; Talent agency: King Entertainment; TV Shows . The woman in question is Han Mu-young, who happens to be the older sister to actress Han Hye-jin (Jejoongwon).The two were introduced by friends in 2003 and have been dating for the past seven years. Their son Kim Tae Eun was born in 2011. He posted on his Twitter on the 28th, "Someone asked me what my "Taste of Money" is.

Kim Kang-woo to marry next month by javabeans.