Amos 5:12-17. 2 The virgin of Israel is fallen; she shall no more rise: she is forsaken upon her land; there is none to raise her up. Choose Bible version Book. King James Version. Amos 5:10-27 KJV Large Print Commentary Amos 5:18-20. Their solemn assemblies; the sweet smell (KJV) induced by the burning of leavened bread (condemned in Amos 4:5) had rendered even their assemblies unholy. In order to impress Israel the more, Amos begins this his third appeal by a "dirge" over its destruction, mourning over those who were full of joy, and thought themselves safe and enviable. The Lord still proclaims mercy to men, but they often expect deliverance from such self-invented forms as make their condemnation sure. Read God’s Word. $50,000 match: 2x the Bibles for the Muslim world. Amos chapter 5 King James Version. Amos 5:13 Context. Amos 5 - Hear ye this word which I take up against you, [even] a lamentation, O house of Israel. The Authorized Version or King James Version (KJV), 1611, 1769.

Amos 5:10-27 KJV Commentary. $50,000 match: 2x the Bibles for the Muslim world. Amos 5:1 "Hear ye this word which I take up against you, [even] a lamentation, O house of Israel." 5 1 Hear ye this word which I take up against you, even a lamentation, O house of Israel.

Verse by Verse, King James Version of the Bible. Give now. He preached in the same church as C. H. Spurgeon over one hundred years earlier. You might find the archived resources below helpful as you prepare your lesson. 1 more storm, hurricane, war, sickness, death, but maybe at least 1 more person will become SAVED; sad GOD must … KJV: Amos 5. Yet most people today have never heard of John Gill. 11 Forasmuch therefore as your treading is upon the poor, and ye take from him burdens of wheat: ye have built houses of hewn stone, but ye shall not dwell in them; ye have planted pleasant vineyards, but ye shall not drink wine of them. Amos 5:10-27 ESV Large Print Commentary.

amos chapter 1 kjv (king james version) amos was a hard working kind of man who god loved and called him to be his own messenger.amos heard the call and he … Amos 5:10-27 ESV Commentary.

God has often shown how be can overthrow those who oppress the poor. Give now. Popular Stories. Cite Share Print. Amos 5:12-27 (2015) English Standard Version. Amos 5 . Copy Options. The International Bible Lesson, Uniform Series, lesson for March 1, 2019, studies Amos 5:18-24.My International Bible Lesson Archives include a Uniform Series Lesson from June 14, 2015 on Amos 5:10-27 (which includes all Amos 5:18-24 resources). Amos 5:11. Bible History Online

Amos 5:26 Context. 1 Hear ye this word which I take up against you, even a lamentation, O house of Israel. 6 Seek the LORD, and ye shall live; lest he break out like fire in the house of Joseph, and devour it, and there be none to quench it …
Read God’s Word. Amos 5 King James Version << Amos 4 | Amos 5 | Amos 6 >> A Call to Repentance. ESV Study Guide for Amos 5:10-27. Bible / Our Library / Commentaries / John Gill's Exposition of the Bible / Amos / Amos 5; Share Tweet Save. [April 25, 2017] Amos 5 4 Kjv Amos 8 KJV, Who Was Amos in the Bible, Bible Amos 5 4, Amos 7 KJV, Story of Amos Bible, Tekoa Amos, Amos 5 :24 KJV, Amos 8 11 Famine, Amos 5 21 KJV, Amos Chapter 5, Amos Bible, How Can Two Walk Together KJV, Amos Blessing, Amos 5: 14-15, Amos 8 11 Scripture, Bible Study Amos Chapter 1, KJV Bible Acts 2 38, Romans 8:16 KJV, Romans 10 8 13 KJV, Bible Verses Amos … Chapter. Amos 5 1 Hear ye this word which I take up against you, even a lamentation, O house of Israel. Commentary on Amos 5:1-6 (Read Amos 5:1-6) The convincing, awakening word must be heard and heeded, as well as words of comfort and peace; for whether we hear or forbear, the word of God shall take effect. BLB Searches.
KJV: Amos 5. Popular Stories.

KJV NKJV NLT NIV ESV CSB NASB. 2 The virgin of Israel is fallen; she shall no more rise: she is forsaken upon her land; there is none to raise her up. 25 Have ye offered unto me sacrifices and offerings in the wilderness forty years, O house of Israel? 2 The virgin of Israel is fallen; she shall no more rise: she is forsaken upon her land; there is none to raise her up. Bible > KJV > Amos 5 Amos 5 ... 5 But seek not Bethel, nor enter into Gilgal, and pass not to Beersheba: for Gilgal shall surely go into captivity, and Bethel shall come to nought.

Choose Bible version Book. Forasmuch therefore as your treading is upon the poor, and ye take from him burdens of wheat: ye have built houses of hewn stone but ye shall not dwell in them; ye have planted pleasant vineyards, but ye shall not drink wine of them. Amos 5 begins as a dirge, a song of death, mourning in advance an Israel “fallen, no more to rise,” and condemning the people who “turn justice to wormwood” (Amos 5:1-2, Amos 5:7). 10 They hate him that rebuketh in the gate, and they abhor him that speaketh uprightly.