The topic was deleted because of concerns about it potentially appearing as disrespectfully discussing rape. See more ideas about Super smash brothers, Smash brothers, Xenoblade chronicles. So what do you think could possibly be a reward for using Amiibos/the Shulk Amiibo?

They can be made up too (not an oc but something like negative zone Luigi) or be characters that … This item: Shulk No.25 amiibo (Nintendo Wii U/3DS) by Nintendo Nintendo Wii U, Nintendo 3DS $29.90. Meme. Shulk is a young swordsman. FREE Shipping.

3.6k. In a topic created by Mikokiri, she stated how she wanted a Shulk amiibo, only because it would most likely have a pole rammed up his. They must be beatable (so no autoheal unless really light, no golden mario, etc). Xenoblade 1 and 2’s approach to introducing a … I wanted to make amiibo that acted like bosses, not really raid bosses but just actual bosses (so they'd be based off something, such as a dragon, giga Bowser, etc) I wanted to see some creative ideas for spirit combinations. Only 2 left in stock - order soon. Figure: Shulk is one of the best detailed Amiibos to date. I think it would be cool, since my Shulk amiibo (and my other amiibos in as well) is only catching dust on my shelf. Meet the Shulk amiibo, and learn how it can be used in your games. Posted by 6 days ago. Or even some exclusive stuff from the Shulk Amiibo?

The dispute to bring it back … The Amiibo itself is held by sturdy plastic which makes it unlikely for it to arrive damaged.

From his clothes down to his … Nintendo amiibo - Corrin (Super Smash Bros.) by Nintendo Nintendo Switch $74.95. Ships from and sold by luedem super games. The Shulk figurine is a character figure available in the 3rd wave of Super Smash. He wears a red vest over a black shirt, pants with a red, brown, and blue pattern, and shoes. I've looked at two threads today and both of them have you commenting weird shit. Why . Packaging: Like any other Amiibo, Shulk arrived in a box with a render of himself on the front and some in-gameplay screenshots on the back. In … 0 comments. View entire discussion ( 17 comments) More posts from the Xenoblade_Chronicles community. 99% Upvoted. Bros amiibo. Sold by jasontexas and ships from Amazon Fulfillment. Details.

Sep 20, 2015 - Explore pprotogaming's board "shulk memes" on Pinterest. This caused Divine shadow to say that he was currently imagining Shulk's face on a corndog, but an ugly looking pole instead of a stick. Like getting some additional stuff such as items, when using any amiibo. save hide report. Roy amiibo - Japan Import … share. Only 18 left in stock - order soon. 2 years ago. Everything in his render image is painted, sculpted, and created accurately and precisely. Log in or sign up to … He has blue eyes& blond hair.

It was released in February of 2015 and exclusive to GameStop (US) and EB Games (CAN) in North America, until he had a restock at Best Buy in October.