Golden State Warriors guard Damion Lee suffered a non-displaced fracture in his right hand during the team's 122-108 defeat to the Utah Jazz on Monday. Lee had been on a two-way contract and Golden State cleared roster spot to keep him. Lee is engaged to Stephen Curry's sister, Sydel. Free-agent guard Damion Lee has reached a two-way deal with the Warriors, league sources tell ESPN. He is ranked No. He is ranked No. Losing Marquese Chriss could be a tough pill to swallow, though. Lee is the No. Around 11.5K followers on his Twitter, he has around 105K followers on Instagram. And according to her Instagram page, she even had a great bachelorette with her gal pals in sunny Florida! Damion Lee proved himself and earned a spot of the Warriors' roster. Warriors guard Damion Lee is tired of all the questions that come his way related to the fact he is married to Sydel Curry. Damion Lee (@dami0nlee) • Instagram photos and videos 164.4k Followers, 1,173 Following, 116 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Damion Lee (@dami0nlee) Damion and Nobu…” Damion and Nobu are OVER IT and OVER US! PHILADELPHIA — On the six-month anniversary of their wedding day Saturday, Damion Lee took his wife, Sydel Curry-Lee, to the 2,509-seat gymnasium where he first surfaced on NBA scouts’ radar. Jun 28, 2019 - The Golden State Warriors tendered a Qualifying Offer to make Damion Lee a Restricted FA. 43.5k Likes, 163 Comments - Damion Lee (@dami0nlee) on Instagram: “Fellowship vibes.

Being a basketball player, Damion Lee has a huge fan following rate. Big thanks…” I’m so proud of you!! ” He has been active in social sites like Twitter, and Instagram. "At the end of the day, my name is Damion Lee," the soon-to-be-27-year-old said after Thursday's practice. 17.9k Likes, 117 Comments - Damion Lee (@dami0nlee) on Instagram: “Happy 24th BIRTHDAY TO MY WIFE!! The couple has been super busy planning their perfect wedding. 753 Followers, 128 Following, 198 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Damion Lee (@damion_lee_official) Lee is the No. 8,716 Likes, 108 Comments - Damion Lee (@dami0nlee) on Instagram: “It’s the #PerfectTime for new hobbies.

Shoutout @roddyricch for the inspiration. Sydel Curry-Lee (@sydelcurrylee) added a photo to their Instagram account: “Quavo and I are the only ones that look like we were made for this Quarantine life. Damion Lee is a 6-5, 190-pound Small Forward from Oakdale, CT. 134 in the country by 247Sports.

Sydel Curry Went to Elon University

Well it’s the only one ever!! Lemme know if…”

You see, Sydel's older brother is Wardell Stephen Curry II, a.k.a Steph Curry.

Damion Lee is a 6-2, 175-pound Athlete from Palm Springs, CA. 11.2k Likes, 45 Comments - Damion Lee (@dami0nlee) on Instagram: “The Inaugural/First Annual Damion Lee Groomsmen Golf Out. "It doesn't matter who I'm married to. #Home…” 106 recruit in Palm Springs, CA (92262) State and is the No. Damion Lee proved himself and earned a spot of the Warriors' roster. FOLLOW US Facebook Twitter Instagram ©2020 Comcast SportsNet California, LLC. It’s amazing the growth that I’ve seen in…” Sydel Curry got engaged to Atlanta Hawks’ shooting guard, Damion Lee, back in November 2017. Jul 13, 2018 - Damion Lee signed a two-way contract with the Golden State Warriors. But Damion is not active on Facebook.

G Damion Lee and the Warriors are working to finalize a multi-year deal that includes partial guarantees in future seasons, league sources tell ESPN. 1163 in the country by 247Sports.