Jan 12, 2013 - Captain John H. Miller, Charlie Company 2nd Ranger Battallion by VETTIUS64 Jun 17, 2012 - Explore World War 2 Photos' photos on Flickr. This is a history of C Company 2nd Bn Queen's Own Cameron Highlanders in the western desert, Sudan & Eritrea, Keren and then in Italy. They were part of 4th Indian Division. At the start of World War I, the Australian Army used a section that consisted of 27 men including the section commander, a sergeant.. During World War II, a rifle section comprised ten soldiers with a corporal in command and a lance-corporal as his second-in-command. Charlie Company, Peter Cochrane James 03 August 2007 Charlie Company, Peter Cochrane 2020-03-16T13:27:12+00:00 History No Comment This is a history of C Company 2nd Bn Queen’s Own Cameron Highlanders in the western desert, Sudan & Eritrea , Keren and then in Italy. The author was an officer who did all his active service with the same infantry company and this covers his experiences and those of his company. I have all kinds of paperwork from that timeframe regarding Iwo and the corps. Mar 19, 2015 - Explore World War 2 Photos' photos on Flickr. 4 thoughts on “ Charlie Company Roster ” Mike Ostas iv(4th) says: June 16, 2012 at 8:19 am My grandfather on Iwo. World War 2 Photos has uploaded 166 photos to Flickr. Company C, 2nd Ranger Battalion Operation Overlord. Australian Army. For Operation Overlord Company C (Charlie Company) of the 2nd Ranger Battalion was assigned to Task Force B, which was part of the Provisional Ranger Group formed by both the 2nd and 5th Ranger Battalion units. The Provisional Ranger Group was temporarily attached to the 116th Infantry Regiment of the 29th Infantry Division.

missingmarines says: June 16, 2012 at 11:48 pm Hi Mike – thanks for commenting! The corporal used an M1928 Thompson submachine gun, while one of the privates used a Bren gun. Reply. Total elements for my US Army now stands at 3. Another element for the 1st Armored Battalion of the 188th RCT.

World War 2 Photos has uploaded 166 photos to Flickr.