Release Calendar DVD & Blu-ray Releases Top Rated Movies Most Popular Movies Browse Movies by Genre Top Box Office Showtimes & Tickets Showtimes & Tickets In Theaters Coming Soon Coming Soon Movie News India Movie Spotlight. The director seems to you want to keep scenario coherent, and … R 2 hr 17 min Oct 16th, 1977 Mystery, Drama. Streaming & DVD Movies Showtimes & Tickets Videos News. Watch movies, documentaries, shorts and more on the EQUUS Film Channel! Share! Colin Blakely; Joan Plowright; Peter Firth; Richard Burton; Genres. Equus (1977) "I am yours and you are mine" TMDb Score. Equus On Location. Drama; Mystery; Directed By: Sidney Lumet, Equus Available to Buy / Rent 17th August 2020. If entering more than one movie, you must submit each separately. TV Shows. Browse and Watch Stream with a Subscription Rent On Demand; Loading the player... BreyerFest Films Celtic Fling (Available only July 10 -12, 2020) BreyerFest 2020 Promo. Clip: S37 Ep8 | 1m 56s Share this video: Share this video on Facebook. (this work may be submitted as a trailer or short film) Only one film per application. Each project is judged solely on its merits. What's on TV & Streaming What's on TV & Streaming … Activate your FREE 7-Day Trial when you subscribe to a monthly or annual subscription plan! Starring. Streaming Movies TV Shows Opening. Movies. EQUUS FILM & ARTS FEST does accept films that are Works-In-Progress. 72. Cancel anytime. Equus (1977) cast and crew credits, including actors, actresses, directors, writers and more. facebook twitter linkedin reddit pinterest Email. In 2019 for our Salute to Horse Heroes, BreyerFest partnered with the Equus Film Festival to show some truly inspiring films about the hero horses that have been changing real people’s lives. Amazon UK. 93%: Saint Maud — 94%: The Painted Bird — 67% ... "I don't always watch movies, but when I do, I prefer 'Equus… Is Equus available on any streaming services in the UK? Buy Physical Media Equus. Menu. See a few of the amazing locations featured in Equus "Story of the Horse." Get Watch Equus Online Movie Streaming, which on your own really should supply you with an indicator of methods very much everyone loves this motion picture. Movie: Equus (1977) Runtime: 137 min Main Language: English . The movie runs for 137 minutes nevertheless it will not think that way as being the movie is fast moving and there are other than enough subplots to help keep you addicted.