The Home Depot, Pahrump. When I asked if they could bring in a new bunk of lumber from out side as their shelf was empty, they told me they couldn't because it was the night crew's job to fill the shelves.

Monday: 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM Tuesday: 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM Wednesday: 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM Thursday: … The Home Depot - General Pahrump, NV Full-Time. Welcome to the Pahrump Home Depot. Store Details.
we buy almost all hardware, building materials and appliances at Home Depot Pahrump. Whether you're looking for Hampton Bay patio furniture or electrical supplies we've got you covered.

very hard to get full time but as far as part-time jobs go, this is a good place to work. I loved working for the home depot, very good place to work for. Map & Directions Website (3.2 /5 - 3714 votes) Special Store Hours .

Let The Home Depot do it for you! Store: 3322 – PAHRUMP Job ID: 84463BR The Home Depot, America’s home improvement retail leader, builds success every day providing the best service for our … Find Cashier and other Cashier jobs at The Home Depot in Pahrump, NV, US, and apply online today Get similar jobs sent to your email. Displayed here are Job Ads that match your query. The Home Depot is a business providing services in the field of Hardware Stores.

Position Purpose: Customer Service/Sales associates provide fast, friendly service by actively seeking out customers to assess their needs and provide assistance. Store: 3322 – PAHRUMP Job ID: 92131BR The Home Depot, America’s home improvement retail leader, builds success every day providing the best service for our … The Home Depot (10) Experience Level. Job Description. Indeed may be compensated by these employers, helping keep Indeed free for jobseekers. Phone: (775) 751-6004. The business is located in Pahrump, Nevada, United States. Apply on company site. The Home Depot 3.8 Pahrump, NV 89060 Customer Service/Sales associates provide fast, friendly service by actively seeking out customers to assess their needs and provide assistance. Find over 27 million businesses in the United States on The Official Yellow Pages Directory website. the Home Depot jobs in Pahrump, NV.

Here at your local hardware store, we have everything you need for your DIY project.
Create Job Alert.

Let us help you with your next project.

Pahrump, NV (10) Company.

Looking for contractors in Pahrump? Their telephone number is 1 (775) 751-6004. Job Details Company Overview.

I have used the Home Depot for many years and have to say I have never been treated as bad as I was in the Pahrump, NV store . The lack of willingness to help a customer is unbelievable .

Home Depot - Pahrump, Nevada (Home improvement Hardware) - Location & Hours.

167 likes. I was in disbelief, Save. was started at $9 an hour for being a cashier and quickly was moved up to $10 an hour.

Page 1 of 10 jobs. Entry Level (10) Upload your resume - Let employers find you. Sort by: relevance - date. Our qualified home experts are trusted for installs, repairs & remodels in Pahrump, NV and get the job done right. All Stores » Home Depot Near Me » Nevada » Home Depot in Pahrump. Pahrump, NV is 60 to 70 miles away from any home improvement stores, needless to say we are happy to have Home Depot here. 301 N Hwy 160 Pahrump, Nevada 89060. Find trusted, reliable customer reviews on contractors, restaurants, doctors, movers and more.

To contact Customer Service please call (866)466-3337, then press option 7.