The answer to that. News. 5 users explained Outro: Tear (English Translation) meaning.

Cuz you’re my tear, tear. BTS Explains The Meaning Behind “LOVE YOURSELF: Tear”, Their Next Goal, And More. May 17th, 2018. I call you her, her. Either tear like crying or tear like a rip.

They got real about the album’s meaning, the production, their goals afterwards, and more! BTS (방탄소년단) – Outro: Tear Lyrics KOREAN Romanization, Korean, Translation. Find more of BTS lyrics. While listening to the Outro with the lyrics on, ... Cuz you’re my tear, tear. “The meaning behind “ Outro : Tear” T_T ” posted 2 weeks ago on 26 May, 2020 with 1,536 notes The word "tear" seems intentionally ambiguous here. Koreaboo. Comment and share your favourite lyrics. Translation of 'Outro : Tear' by BTS (Bangtan Boys) (방탄소년단) from English, Korean to English (Version #4) Outro: Tear is the final track on BTS’ album, Love Yourself: Tear, performed by RM, Suga and J-Hope. Watch official video, print or download text in PDF.

All of my wonder. Song: Outro: Her (English Translation ... ‘Cause you’re my tear, tear All of my wonder You’re the answer I call you her, her ... With your existence, I find new meaning and the night shines Now I know, even after the darkness To me, you are the morning You woke me … Original lyrics of Outro: Tear (English Translation) song by BTS. I chalked it up to accent at first, but then I thought about how tear has a dual meaning based on pronunciation. Usually, I can understand Rapmon pretty clearly when he raps, but the word sounded so strange to me when I first heard it. Color coded Lyrics So we all listened to Her, and I feel like the Outro has a deeper and perhaps darker meaning than what we first expect when we listen to it.