Valorie Kondos Field Net Worth: Salary & Earnings for 2019-2020. She won six national titles between 1997 and 2010 and was named Coach of the Year in 1996, 1997, 2000, and 2001. Salary estimates are based on 19 salaries submitted anonymously to Glassdoor … Based on recent job postings on ZipRecruiter, the MIS job market in both Montgomery, AL and the surrounding area is very active. She was the head coach of the UCLA Bruins gymnastics team of the University of California, Los Angeles(UCLA). Valorie Kondos Field is a gymnastics coach from Austin, Texas, USA. Valorie Kondos Field (born Valorie Kondos; August 20, 1959), often referred to as Miss Val, is a retired American gymnastics coach, and former ballet dancer and dance coach. Valorie Kondos Field was born in Austin, Texas, USA on Thursday, August 20, 1959 (Baby Boomers Generation). In 2017, the co-host opened up about her 20-pound weight-loss journey on an episode of Steve Harvey's show. "Miss Val is really one of the biggest reasons why I decided to come to UCLA," says Ross, who is a clear favorite to take home the NCAA individual all-around title. She is 60 years old and is a Leo. Considered one of the finest college gymnastics coaches of all time, Field has led her Bruins to seven national championships during her tenure as head coach. Other states with high average salaries of $140,000 or more per year included New Jersey, Delaware and Virginia. Filter by location to see MIS salaries in your area. The national average salary for a MIS is $62,462 in United States. Valorie Kondos Field, nee Valorie Kondos, often referred to as Miss Val, is an American gymnastics coach, and former ballet dancer and dance coach. 83.6k Followers, 478 Following, 1,066 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Valorie Kondos Field (@missvalkondos) Biography Details. She stands at the height of 5 feet 2.5 inches with a curvy figure. On September 20, 2018, she announced her retirement as the head co… Val Warner is a proud American co-host of ABC7's Windy City LIVE. Gymnastics coach known for her success as the coach of the UCLA Bruins. The average pay range for a MIS job varies little (about $35,855), which suggests that regardless of location, there are not many opportunities for increased pay or advancement, even with several years of experience.

Not forgetting to mention that Val is a mother of two, Val has put extra efforts to maintain her weight. At the time, I was an assistant coach at UCLA, where I had earned my bachelor’s degree after retiring from elite competition following the 2012 Olympics.