You'll find more than 5,700 citations from TV shows, movies, news publications, and other sources. by Demarcus Report definition Rosie O`Donnell !!!! Here is 35 blooming brilliant things Brits may say, and what they actually mean… Anyone familiar with cockney rhyming slang will know this phrase. Not to be confused with: urbane – polished and elegant in manner or style; suave; cosmopolitan: He has a sophisticated, urbane way about him. I had no idea what this one meant or why it was included in my standard list of emojis. Enter a slang word (e.g. Sweathog in Community Dictionary a really huge, unattractive, sweaty, pimply, hairy women that just hammered guys, truck garbage, niggers (perhaps not african-americans), and spiks (not mexicans) sleep with. “Take the weight off, I’ll make a nic PMA in Community Dictionary Pretty Much Amazing. by Jodi Report definition positive psychological attitude, as explained by my old gym instructor. With thousands of names in our handbook, choosing the right on just got easier! it raises your body temperature to … For example, here are two definitions from the slang word kicks: Each different definition corresponds to a different meaning.

rosie definition: Proper noun 1. Explore the meaning, origin, variations, and popularity of the name Rose. Gabrielle is beautiful inside and out. Her beauty surpasses that of any other girl in the world, for her beauty shines forth like a radiant sun. We bring you more than 24,000 real definitions for over 17,000 slang words and phrases. Rose definition, any of the wild or cultivated, usually prickly-stemmed, pinnate-leaved, showy-flowered shrubs of the genus Rosa. additionally widely used you are visitors to do just what he wants all of them to by Rosie Rowlands Report definition paramethoxyamphetamine. by Malika Brumit Report definition An underworked but overpaid union laborer. See more. by Marcella Report definition Suzanne may be the #153 typical female first-name.Out of numerous more.It is a genuine, and special first name.Mean graceful lily in Hebrew.Come from Susanna a name in Hebrew.a French, German, and Hebrew.A very unique,special, different.Hard discover, hard to keep.picky girl. They prance around everyday and their natural habitat are landfills. urban relating to a city; characteristic of city life: There are many benefits to urban living. Rosie definition, a female given name, form of Rose. Learn more. Information and translations of Rosie in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on … For those who aren’t, ‘Rosie’ or ‘Rosie Lea’ translates to ‘Cup of Tea’ 23. How the urban thesaurus is organized. its a synthetic phenethylamine. A person, usually a girl, who is extraordinary in every way, shape, and form. Rosie, I love you, you are my soul mate." It first appeared in print in 1881, but it is reported that a version was already being sung to the current tune in the 1790s and similar rhymes are known from across Europe. Rose definition, any of the wild or cultivated, usually prickly-stemmed, pinnate-leaved, showy-flowered shrubs of the genus Rosa. "Ring a Ring o' Roses" or "Ring a Ring o' Rosie" is an English nursery rhyme or folksong and playground singing game. shoes.) by Mervin Report definition 1. A diminutive of Rose, Rosemary and of other female names related to the rose. What does Rosie mean? She is a strong and wise woman who is always willing to help others in difficult circumstances. Love definition: If you love someone, you feel romantically or sexually attracted to them, and they are... | Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples Started in 1996, The Online Slang Dictionary is the eldest slang dictionary on the web. Also used as a formal given name.Noun (plural Rosies) 2. She shows empathy to others who face hardship. Her smile can light up an entire city for years it is so vibrant and beautiful.