She chats with designers, makers and knitting friends. Tara is also working on the Surprise Party Shawl by Helen Stewart and the Wagenfeld Sweater by Ankestrick.

Knitting, craft and yarn for handknitters. With the right pattern (and the perfect yarn) you can feel the tedium of the commute or the stress of a busy life fade away, while creating a beautiful accessory. Helen Stewart Knitting & Crochet Patterns from Indie Designers We collect and feature patterns that we love in our yarn from indie designers to make it easy to find ideas and showcase the … The Shinybees Knitting and Yarn Podcast. Curious Handmade with Helen Stewart. Knitting is an interesting art and most of the people spend their leisure period in knitting socks, sweaters and other things. Helen from Curious Handmade talks about what is on the needles, the latest knitting patterns, yarns and inspiration. May 2, 2020 - Ravelry: Red Robin Shawl by Helen Stewart. ‎A podcast devoted to knitting, craft and creativity. Colorful Cowls Free Knitting Patterns. Tara continues to feel unsure how her husband will like this colorful sweater. 98 videos; It's all about the knit! Tara is daydreaming about Helen Stewart’s “Land of Sweets” Cowl that is part of the 2017 Knitvent Collection. Listen to Curious Handmade with Helen Stewart episodes free, on demand. She chats with designers, makers and knitting …

Helen Stewart subscribed to a channel 3 years ago Knitting Mummy - Channel A place to find my Podcast about knitting ( which in truth is just me chatting away about knitting, no structure here )

For free. She teaches throughout North America and lives in Mountain View, California. Helen Stewart | Curious Handmade | Knitting Craft and Creativity | Knitwear designer, blogger and podcaster. Therefore, many people are crazy about knitting and they love vogue knitting. Saved from kitterly.com. ‎A podcast devoted to knitting, craft and creativity. Join the Society of Helen’s listeners I was introduced to Helen Stewart’s podcast by way of the Knitting Pipeline podcast (which I also highly recommend). Knitting podcast from Helen Stewart of Curious Handmade. The Shinybees Knitting and Yarn Podcast. Helen does a lovely job sharing about her current design collections, among them the Sock Society and Shawl Society, and also sharing about some of the other projects she is knitting. KSL: Knitting Shop Live. Knit everyday! KSL: Knitting Shop Live.

Tagged Building blocks shawl, Exploration Station, Helen Stewart, Joji Locatelli, knitting, mystery knit along, ravelry, shawl knitting, Stephen West, The Doodler, westknits 3 Comments Welcome! Power Purls Podcast - Empower y… A knitting bag is as important as a needle for knitting. . Knitting designs and free knitting patterns for beginners. Feb 26, 2018 - Ravelry: Winter Rose Socks pattern by Helen Stewart.

. May 2, 2020 - Ravelry: Red Robin Shawl by Helen Stewart. 47.1k Followers, 844 Following, 3,631 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Helen Stewart | CH (@curioushandmade)