But, actually it takes more than the estimated time in most of the cases for delivery of heavy products. Lack of touch and feel of merchandise in online shopping … It’s always annoying when a dress is a little too big, or when sleeves are awkwardly short … Sometimes, the clothes are not what I was expecting. But today we will focus on 10 major disadvantages of shopping online 1. Things get worse when it takes as long as a week for delivery of the product. Lack of significant discounts in online shops 3.

Introduction It is safe to say that the internet has changed the way we live our lives, whether it is the way we connect with friends on social media sites, the way we play games, and the way we shop. These generally mention within 15 days of order for national delivery and 30 days for international delivery. As the popularity of online shopping has grown, so has the number of online retailers. The suggestion here is that if you want to do shopping then try 100% to avoid online shopping, go to the market, like something there, see the quality and price, compare it to different places, and then buy. Disadvantages of Online Shopping. Lack of Shopping Experience. Disadvantages To Online Shopping Essay Sample. Often, when my new clothes arrive, I find they don’t fit very well. Delay in delivery 2. Yes! With online shopping, you can’t try before you buy, and that’s a definite disadvantage for me. Disadvantages of Online Shopping 1. Waiting for the delivery. Disadvantages of online shopping. Negative environmental impact of packaging and gas. There are both benefits and drawbacks, however, to making these online purchases. Understanding these advantages and disadvantages will allow you to make a confident and well-informed decision before your next online shopping expedition. The online shopping sites do not provide fix time of delivery. An online shop, Internet shop, web shop or online store evokes the physical similarity of buying products or services at a bricks-and-mortar retailer or in a shopping mall. Online shopping saves money Disadvantages of online shopping: 1. Having your purchase packed in several layers of plastic and cardboard packaging and delivered right to your front door is good for you, but not so great for the environment. No matter how fast the delivery system is but, you will eventually have to wait for your order. According to Wikipedia (2004), online shopping is the process consumers go through to pay for products or services over the internet.