User area. Now, you boys just stay here and watch the car- might be some vandals around, wanna steal somethin'. Sheriff Branford: I AM Sheriff Branford. So you boys just stay here and keep your hands on the car until one of my associates arrive. Smokey and the Bandit Quotes. Download or listen to sound clips of quotes and sound effects sampled from the movie Smokey and the Bandit (1977), in mp3 format. You must be part coon dog, 'cause I've been chased by the best of them, and son, you make 'em look like they're all runnin' in slow motion. “-Cledus Snow ” I can drive any forkin’ thing around.”-Bandit

‘-Carrie ” Yeah, I do, don’t I? Actors (voice) : Burt Reynolds (Bandit), Sally Field (Carrie "Frog"), Jerry Reed (Cledus Snow "Snowman"), Jackie Gleason (Sheriff Buford T. Justice "Smokey") 1. Buford T. Justice: You got trouble comin... Bandit: Well what's your handle son, and what's your twenty? Plus Bloopers and mistakes in movies, TV, books, and more. Especially from the side. Incorrect mistakes and their corrections for Smokey and the Bandit (1977). She insulted my son! See if you know who said what line from this movie.

Follow us on. Thousands of bloopers make it into even the biggest movies, and some of these mistakes are very entertaining, if you know where to look. Bandit: Come on back, breaker. And don't play with yourself. Sheriff Buford T. Justice: You boys couldn't open an umbrella! Home » Quizzes » Movie Quizzes » Movies Q-T Trivia » Smokey and the Bandit Trivia.

Smokey and the Bandit II quotes: the most famous and inspiring quotes from Smokey and the Bandit II. New to the job as film boss, Needham brings a silly but energized sensibility to the production and an action man's need to see things moving. On May 19, 1977, Universal premiered Burt Reynolds' Smokey and the Bandit at the Radio City Music Hall in New York. Buford T. Justice: My handle's Smokey … 10 Well, At Least He Kept It In The Family As the Bandit (Burt Reynolds) and Carrie (Sally Fields) speed down the highway getting to know each other, Carrie talks about her previous relationship before she left Junior at the altar. [Junior starts to say something] Shaddup! But, in real life, it's a request for police help. Toggle navigation. Here are ten of the most memorable quotes from Smokey and the Bandit. Thousands of bloopers make it into even the biggest movies, and some of these mistakes are very entertaining, if you know where to look. Smokey and the Bandit II is a 1980 comedy film in which the Bandit goes on another cross-country run, transporting an elephant from Florida to Texas. Smokey and the Bandit Movie bloopers, mistakes goofs and flubs. Directed by career stuntman Hal Needham, Smokey and the Bandit is just a goofy chase starring a bunch of Reynolds's Hollywood cronies. Now that the mutual bullshit is over, WHERE ARE … A law enforcement officer. Bandit: Before I tell you where I am, Sheriff, there's just one thing I wanna say.

Find Funny GIFs, Cute GIFs, Reaction GIFs and more. Smokey bear. - Cledus Snow: Probably sit around and watch the cars rust.” Burt Reynolds - Bandit Jerry Reed - Cledus 2. Come on! I just wanna say that.

She insulted my town! You can think about it, but dooon't do it. Explore and share the best Smokey And The Bandit GIFs and most popular animated GIFs here on GIPHY. And don't go home. Buford T. Justice: Bandit I got a smokey report for you. In "Smokey and the Bandit" it was used as a potty-humor play off "10-100." And as the pursuer, may I say you're the goddamnedest pursuee I've ever pursued. Some of the quotes below probably are not politically correct enough to use around the office so proceed with caution.

"Smokey and the Bandit" Quotes 10 question trivia quiz, authored by titanic97. Bandit: Well, talk to me good buddy. Smokey and the Bandit (1977) Sound Clip Download or listen to sound clips of quotes and sound effects sampled from the movie Smokey and the Bandit (1977), in mp3 format. Buford T. Justice: Well, thank you, Mr. Bandit. Plus Bloopers and mistakes in movies, TV, books, and more. Smokey And The Bandit Quotes ” For the good old American life: For the money, for the glory, and for the fun… mostly for the money. ... Smokey and the Bandit Filming Locations: Then and Now (2015) - Duration: 9:19. mamabearmeatball 559,723 views. Register / Log in. Sheriff Buford T. Justice: What the hell is the world coming to?

She insulted my authority! For those who love Smokey And The Bandit as much as we do…we give you 30+ Smokey And The Bandit quotes for your enjoyment. The Hollywood Reporter's original review of the action comedy is below. The best movie quotes, movie lines and film phrases by Movie Quotes .com . It is the sequel to the 1977 film Smokey and the Bandit.The film was originally released in the United Kingdom, New Zealand, Australia and several other, mainly Commonwealth … Toggle search bar Movie Quotes Dirty Harry - Best Quotes, Lines (Clint Eastwood) - Duration: 12:10. Don't Edit.

Wouldn't look nice on my highway.

Don't Edit.