Low prices on school supplies. The PlayStation 3 (officially abbreviated as PS3) is a home video game console developed by Sony Computer Entertainment.It is the successor to PlayStation 2, and is part of the PlayStation brand of consoles. It was first released on November 11, 2006 in Japan, November 17, 2006 in North America, and March 23, 2007 in Europe and Australia. Wyrażam zgodę na używanie przez Grupę OLX sp. The latest PS3 games, consoles and accessories - or pre-order new titles for PlayStation 3 and get the most-anticipated releases first. 7 offers from $150.20 #41. PlayStation 3 console: Buy the latest PlayStation 3 games at Amazon.in. 2.9 out of 5 stars 21. Not to worry, now that you might spending more time indoors, you’ll be considering other ways to keep yourself and your family entertained without breaking the bank, a PS3 is the ideal choice.
z o.o., podmioty powiązane i partnerów biznesowych. Make offer - Sony PlayStation 3/PS3 Console + HUGE 23 GAME BUNDLE + 3 controllers + Camera PS3 Slim Starter Bundle With All Cables Remote And 6 Games COD fifa and more £69.99 Make Offer - Sony PlayStation 3 PS3 120 GB Game Console CECH2001A Lightly Used w Original Box Sony PlayStation 3 MotorStorm Limited Edition 80GB Piano Black Console CECHE01 C $679.01 PlayStation 3.

Online shopping for PC & Video Games from a great selection of Accessories, Games, Interactive Gaming Figures, Consoles, Downloadable Content & more at everyday low prices. Ps3 na Allegro.pl - Zróżnicowany zbiór ofert, najlepsze ceny i promocje. środków komunikacji elektronicznej oraz telekomunikacyjnych urządzeń końcowych w celu przesyłania mi informacji handlowych oraz prowadzenia marketingu (np. Why choose a PS3? Wejdź i znajdź to, czego szukasz! ... Sony Playstation 3 Console, 160GB, CECH-2501A, Console Only 2.9 out of 5 stars 20. Choose from a wide range of PlayStation 3 accessories at amazing prices, brands, offers. z o.o. 7 offers from $155.00 #40.

Sony PLAYSTATION 3 80GB (PS3) System Sony. Looking to buy a games console but tend to be put off by some of the price tags? Konsola Ps3 najnowsze ogłoszenia na OLX.pl. newsletter, wiadomości SMS) przez Grupę OLX sp. Great Discounts, Free Shipping, Cash on Delivery on Eligible purchases.