save hide report. I know a lot of flavor comes from marriages and children but are there unique events for playing as a holy order, the ability to form a traditional kingdom, etc.? The Teutonic Order and the Principality of Ryazan are living their last days. 1 comment. #1.

Jul 16, 2015 @ 6:01pm I don't know of any that will let you play as holy orders, but I know that you can make them your vassal. Most modern people don't like to talk about it much. F10QQ. This thread is archived. level 2. Releasing September 1st 2020. Is this worth it? Dlin369 The last, on the coast of the Black Sea, has been forced to pay tribute to the Ottomans, as have Wallachia and Moldova.

State will revert to Order if it becomes unlanded (through an on_action). Thread starter de Clare; Start date Mar 2, 2020; Menu Pre order now! Crusader Kings II 68791 Bug Reports 19517 User Modifications 10221 …
< > Showing 1-14 of 14 comments . Pre order! Crusader Kings III is soon upon us and you can pre order it today! 9) Suez canal is open for travel into the red sea making India accessible via ship travel. Order will become State if it wins the Northern Crusade and gains land (as part of the cb on_success_title). I have really been wanting to play as the Teutonic Order and im just wondering if this is possiable through modding or mods? 100% Upvoted. To their East, they have the successors to the Golden Horde: Kazan, Astrakhan, Nogai and Crimea. Molin. 10) Added Livonian Brothers of the Sword to the game. Teutonic Order. Paradox Development Studio brings you the sequel to one of the most popular strategy games ever made! This is my first go at modding since Hearts of Iron 3, so there are bound to be bugs - I am determined to fix bugs and improve the mod over time! I am relatively new to CK2 and saw on Youtube how to tag switch to play as the Teutonic State. CK2 Plus Mod. then turn your holy order into a monastic state as the Teutonic order did in Prussia and change to a feudal elective system. Tired of open elective?

DaMonkey's Kentucky Fried Creations [CK2] 2 items.

This mod attempts to add some more flavor in as light a way as possible by adding in Knights and Squires.

share. Description.
1 year ago. It was a crusader state, with all of the nasty genocidal stuff that always went along with those.