I need to be with you one last time. Bartouze and Crazibiza released a cover version of "One More Time" featuring parts of "More Spell on You". One Last Time Lyrics: I was a liar, I gave in to the fire / I know I should've fought it, at least I'm being honest / Feel like a failure, 'cause I know that I failed you / I should've done you better

I gave in to the cheating and lying, but despite it all I just want to lay in your arms tonight. Watch the music video and discover trivia about this classic Country song now. There is a French version of this track titled "Attends-moi" which features French singer Kendji Girac . We are fangirling over the Victorious moment Ariana Grande gave us in her brand new "One Last Time" music video.The entire video features just Ariana, searching for a fictional comet that is heading for Earth, but at the very end you finally see who is holding the camera – and if you are anything like us your heart skips a beat! I want to wake up next you One last time. Music video. "One Last Time" was the second promotional single from the album. The music video features scenes that would later form part of Interstella 5555: The 5tory of the 5ecret 5tar 5ystem, a 2003 anime film that acts as a visual realisation of Discovery.

I should have fought for us, I should have fought against my own demons for us but I gave in. Ariana Grande - One Last Time (Behind The Scenes) - YouTube
The song was originally released on the iTunes Store on August 22, 2014.

I took your love for granted.
In 2003 the #98 Country song in the charts was One Last Time by Dusty Drake.