For Dissidia 012: Duodecim Final Fantasy on the PSP, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "Zack vs Genesis vs Sephiroth".

Tags. Keep in mind also Zack and Genesis aren't exactly the best of friends, in fact Zack was more friendly with Sephiroth than Genesis so I see Genesis and Zack fighting first. I had so much fun playing Crisis Core that I wanted to highlight one of the best scenes of the game! Angeal vs. Genesis vs. Sephiroth.

Gender: Male Age: 25 If they do make another game for FFVII, I have a feeling that it might have Genesis fight against Sephiroth.

knightly_probe 11 years ago #61. Urm.. Genesis would win because apparently he is more powerful in DoC and in CC he was degrading so he was hardly fighting to this full potential. episode of Death Battle by AgentRedhead and Adopted by Jocknerdfinalfantasyguy, featuring Link from The Legend of Zelda franchise and Sephiroth from Final Fantasy VII in a battle between two of gaming's most powerful swordsmen.. Interlude . Cloud might end up fighting Weiss because he's the only villain that can't fly which would leave Chaos vs Sephiroth. Zack beat genesis when he had the power of the lifestream and so did cloud when sephiroth had the power of the life stream. Keep in mind also Zack and Genesis aren't exactly the best of friends, in fact Zack was more friendly with Sephiroth than Genesis so I see Genesis and Zack fighting first. Final Fantasy Union 745,121 views. Tier: 4-B | 4-B. 6:14.
Angeal, Genesis, Cloud, Sephiroth, Zack Stuff just around these boys from couples to all four.

Required fields are marked * Comment. Powers and Stats.

Cloud might end up fighting Weiss because he's the only villain that can't fly which would leave Chaos vs Sephiroth.

Sephiroth vs Genesis vs Cloud vs Zack vs Angeal vs Vincent- **Spoilers for both FFVII and Crisis Core** - Nov 3, 09 The Angeal, Genesis, and Sephiroth Fan clubs - …

Unlike Sephiroth Genesis isent obsessed with reviving a corpse for a Reunion to destroy the planet,Genesis had a higher IQ,better Magic and Combat skills,ITs true Sephiroth is Strong but In CC I think Genesis woulda beat Sephiroths ass if Angeal dident interfear.. the only real drawback I saw with genesis is that he was too eager in battle Im guessing because he had a dream like zack to … Link VS Sephiroth is a What-If? Sounds perfect Wahhhh, I don’t wanna.

re: Sephiroth vs Genesis vs Cloud vs Zack vs Angeal vs Vincent- **Spoilers for both FFVII and Crisis Core** Bloody hell what the point of introduceing a new villian if …

Besides that, Cloud basically soloed Bahamut also in AC, so he can probably mop Pain up alone in a short time and move on to Seph himself.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Genesis vs Sephiroth and Cloud vs Zack; User Info: knightly_probe. By admin Jul 12, 2020. Sephiroth vs. Genesis vs. Angeal (Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII) 4K - Duration: 6:21. Genesis is an authority on researching and interpreting the verses of the epic LOVELESS, and his obsession with the poem drives his actions as he comes to think of himself, Sephiroth, and Angeal Hewley as its three protagonists. Your email address will not be published. By admin. america … Sephiroth Origins Explained (Birth to Death) Final Fantasy 7 Lore - Duration: 19:50. Wow, there's a whole new generation of Sephiroth fanboys flooding this topic with raging, foaming hard-ons for the silver-haired man. He get's enveloped in Genesis's fire and takes no damage what so ever.

Angeal, Genesis, Cloud, Sephiroth, Zack.

Sephiroth in AC still got whacked by Cloud.