Direction: Francis D. Lyon Actors: Claude Jarman Jr.., Don Megowan, Eddie Firestone. The Great Locomotive Chase is a 1956 Walt Disney Productions CinemaScope adventure film based on the real Great Locomotive Chase that occurred in 1862 during the American Civil War. Status of movie : … After commandeering a Confederate locomotive, Yankee soldiers try to end the Civil War early by crippling the Southern railroad network. With Fess Parker, Jeffrey Hunter, Jeff York, John Lupton. I thought I should tell his bride that there was no chance of her changing him so during the speech I gave them the DVD's of The Great Locomotive Chase. Watch The Great Locomotive Chase starring Fess Parker in this Kids & Family on DIRECTV.

During the Civil War Union spy Andrews and his men volunteer to steal a Confederate train and drive it to Union territory while destroying the Confederate railway system along the way. Watch The Great Locomotive Chase (1956) Full Movie Online Free In HD.

After commandeering a train in broad daylight, and in full view of an entire Confederate Army, they embark on a historic chase over 88 miles in enemy territory.

The Great Locomotive Chase for me and El Cid for James. It's available to watch on TV, online, tablets, phone. Download The Great Locomotive Chase Streaming In HD with duration 85 Min and broadcast on 1956-06-08 and MPAA rating is 2. Special Features: Full frame format. When James eventually got married in 2012 I did the best man's speech (James was my best man in 1981).

During the Civil War Union spy Andrews and his men volunteer to steal a Confederate train and drive it to Union territory while destroying the Confederate railway system along the way. A colorful Walt Disney production based on the true Civil War story of Andrews' Raiders, who captured a Confederate railroad train during the Civil War and were then pursued by another Confederate locomotive.

Full Movie The Great Locomotive Chase Full Movie. Similar Movies to The Great Locomotive Chase The General During America’s Civil War Union spies steal engineer Johnnie Gray's beloved locomotive The General - his lady love, Annabelle Lee, aboard an attached boxcar - and he single-handedly must do all in his power to both get The General back and to rescue Annabelle. When a small group of Union soldiers, referred to as Andrews' Raiders, board the train as civilian passengers, stealing a Confederate steam train, while its crew, had stopped for breakfast. The Great Locomotive Chase is based on a true incident, that took place during the Civil War.