Many expected either one of the characters to finish as the winner. Alibaba.com offers 1,940 the departed ending products. About 0% of these are Pumps, 0% are Rod End Bearings, and 10% are Milling Cutter. Sean serves as the secondary late true main protagonist in Martin Scorsese's crime drama The Departed He was portrayed by Mark Wahlberg. The Departed movie YIFY subtitles. All 33 songs from the The Departed (2006) movie soundtrack, with scene descriptions. Answered: Ending of The Departed General Movie Discussion. The package Dicaprio left the therapist (to open if he should die) contained the taped convo between Damon the rat and boss jack Nicholson that he had already sent Damon .

An undercover state cop who has infiltrated an Irish gang and a mole in the police force working for the same mob race to track down and identify each other before being exposed to the enemy, after both sides realize their outfit has a rat. What about the girl and the package DiCaprios character gives to her. A wide variety of the departed ending options are available to you, such as pressure, usage, and power.

AKA: Infiltrats, Los Infiltrados, Infiltrados, Вiдступники, 2006 The Departed. The reason for the same is the build-up, formidable and scintillating, that brought the two character’s world together. Confused abouth the ending of The Departed (spoilers, obviously) So it seems like the general consensus is that Walburgs character kills Damon's character as a sort of vengeance, and that's fine. Cuando tienes ante tí una pistola cargada, ¿cúal es la diferencia?. The ending to ‘The Departed’ can be categorized as anti-climactic. Listen to and download the music, ost, score, list of songs and trailers. Staff Sergeant Sean Dignam is a sergeant in the Massachusetts State Police. Policías o delincuentes. El Departamento de Policía de Massachussets se enfrenta a la mayor banda de crimen organizado de la ciudad.

But the end was fitting, considering the central theme of the film: finding the rat.

The Departed subtítulos. Though "The Departed" has flourishes of black comedy throughout, it's not "Prizzi's Honor"; it's a truly dark movie in which many people die horribly, and ending on a goofy visual pun makes fools of the audience for caring. The Departed is set in Boston.Colin Sullivan (played by Matt Damon) is a protégé of Irish American crime boss Frank Costello (Jack Nicholson), and he joins the state police force as a mole for Costello.Billy Costigan (Leonardo DiCaprio) is a police recruit who is chosen by Captain Queenan (Martin Sheen) and Staff Sgt. The final moments of The Departed find Colin Sullivan (Matt Damon) getting surprised in his own home and gunned down by Sgt. He worked in the Special Investigation Unit, in the undercover section with his boss Captain Oliver Queenan. I’m on the team that brings you The Roku Channel, so I get a sneak peek at all the movies and TV shows that are featured each month.When I noticed that we were bringing The Departed for the whole month of July I was excited – and to confess – I’d never seen the movie before. Now that “The Departed” is nominated for five Oscars, including best picture, it’s worth discussing the most troubling part of Martin Scorsese’s morbid crime drama: the ending. I agree with this one. Except there seems to be something missing.