Activision has published a new interview with …

In black ops 2 i'm trying to get diamond camo for smg's. This map pack will contain 4 multiplayer maps and … CoD Black Ops 2 Beta. i know you have to get gold camo on all guns in the category to unlock the diamond but does this include gold for the dlc peacekeeper smg? Revolution includes four multiplayer maps, a Zombies co-op map, a Zombies game mode, and a weapon for multiplayer use. Revolution is the first downloadable content package available for Call of Duty: Black Ops II. It was released on January 29, 2013 for Xbox 360, and was available for purchase on February 28, 2013 on PlayStation 3 and PC. I dont want to buy the dlc so will i not be able to get the diamond?
Get Free Black Ops 2 Revolution DLC Map Pack Code. 0 posts 0 views Subscribe Unsubscribe 0. Call of Duty: Black Ops - Map Pack 1 "REVOLUTION"! 1 posts 196 views Subscribe Unsubscribe 0. The third DLC Map pack comes fully-loaded with four new Multiplayer Maps, including the return of a re-imagined Multiplayer classic, an all-new epic Zombies chapter and a brand-new bonus Zombies weapon – the Ray Gun Mark II – available for use in every Call of Duty®: Black Ops 2 Zombies map. Results for: black ops 2 peacekeeper Search Results. 0 posts 0 views Subscribe Unsubscribe 0. Related Newest Popular Family Filter: Black Ops 2. tmartn call of duty cod black ops 2 bo2 revolution dlc gameplay game play peacekeeper peace keeper hydro mirage grind downhill new dlc maps first revolution

The Revolution Map Pack for Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 will be the first DLC in the series to add a weapon.
Black ops. VIDEOS GALLERIES.