Tomb of Abdul Rahim Khan-I-Khana, Nizamuddin, Delhi - YouTube Rahim is famous for his Hindi couplets and his books on Astrology.The village of Khankhana, is named after him, which is located … Abdul Rahim Khan e Khana (1556 1627) (Devanagari:अब्दुल रहीम खान ए खाना, Urdu/Persian: عبدالرحيم خانخان) , also known as Rahim (रहीम) was a poet in the times of Mughal emperor Akbar, and one of his main nine ministers (Diwan)in his court, also… Spouse: Mah Banu Begum: Khanzada Mirza Khan Abdul Rahim Khan-e-Khana (17 December 1556 – 1627) (Hindi: अब्दुल रहीम ख़ान-ए-ख़ाना, Urdu: عبدالرحيم خان خانان), also known as Rahim (रहीम, رحیم) was a poet who lived during the rule of Mughal emperor Akbar.He was one of the nine important … Born: 17 December 1556 Lahore, Mughal India: Died: 1627 (aged 70–71) Agra, India: Burial: Tomb of Abdul Rahim Khan-i-Khana, Delhi. When Humayun returned to India from his exile, he asked his nobles to forge matrimonial alliances with various zamindars and feudal lords across the nation. It was built by him for his wife in 1598, and his body was placed in it in 1627.

It was built by him for his wife in 1598, and his body was placed in it in 1627.

Khanzada Mirza Khan Abdul Rahim Khan-e-Khana (17 December 1556 -- 1627), also known as Rahim is a renowned composer during the time of Mughal emperor Akbar.
The tomb was built by Abdul Rahim to pay tribute to his wife. Abdul Rahim was the son of Bairam Khan, Akbar's trusted guardian and mentor, who was of Turkic ancestry. Humayun married the elder daughter of Khanzada Jamal Khan of Mewat (present Nuh district of Haryana) and he asked Bairam Khan to …

He was Akbar’s step-son & also among his “Navratnas” (“Nine jewels”), a group of… When Humayun returned to India from his exile, he asked his nobles to forge matrimonial alliances with various zamindars and feudal lords across the nation.

His tomb is situated in Nizamuddin East on the Mathura road near Humayun's Tomb in New Delhi. Tomb of Abdul Rahim Khan-I-Khana, Nizamuddin East, Delhi, India. His tomb is situated in Nizamuddin East on the Mathura road near Humayun's Tomb in New Delhi.

Bairam's son, Abdul Rahim Khan-I-Khana, became an important part of Akbar's administration and was one of the nav-ratans (nine gems) of Akbar's court. After Bairam Khan was murdered in Patan, Gujarat, his wife and young Rahim were brought safely to Ahmedabad, from they brought to Delhi and presented to the royal courts of Akbar, who gave him the title of 'Mirza Khan', and subsequently married him to Mah Banu, sister of Mirza Aziz Kokah, son of Ataga Khan, a noted …