The Namibia University of Science and Technology (NUST), formerly known as Polytechnic of Namibia, is an institute of tertiary education in the city of Windhoek, Namibia. Namibia University of Science and Technology Online Application.. Before you apply to NUST please familiarise yourself with the programmes / qualifications on offer as well as the admission requirements.. After deciding on a qualification you are willing to pursue, you may: The Namibia University of Science and Technology offers Full-time (FM), Part-time (PM), Distance Education (DE), and extra-curricular courses. Reply ↓ Nalinks Post author August … As of 2010 the Namibia University of Science and Technology will be enrolling more than 11000 students.
NUST Vision and Mission Vision: NUST is a premier university of science and technology preparing leaders for the knowledge economy.

Namibia University of Science and Technology Courses NUST Courses Offered NUST Undergraduate Courses Offered NUST Postgraduate Courses Offered See Also Nami 14 thoughts on “ Namibia University of Science and Technology 2020/2021 Application ” Paul Tembo August 1, 2018. i am a prospective post graduate student, and i have entered my biographical information . how do i redo the process and proceed to the next stage . The medium of instruction is English.

The Namibia University of Science and Technology (NUST) is a vibrant institution of higher learning with approximately 11,000 students enrolled, of which about 650 are international students representing 32 countries and four continents. the reference number 219032947 apperered, entered two different pins by mistake.

The largely ceremonial role of chancellor of the university is held by Prof. Peter Katjavivi.

It was headed by the founding vice-chancellor Tjama Tjivikua until March 2019.

We offer Full-time, Part-time, Distance Learning and …