Mrs. Benny: Well, thank you … Past is (1) a noun meaning the time before the present, and (2) an adjective meaning completed, finished, no longer in existence, or in the past. Past is correct, because it’s acting as an adjective. (In this example, to pass = to be successful in a test) The operator has already passed the note to the typist. Log in to reply to the answers Post; Anonymous. Is it past your bedtime? Or adverb. One of the two. Favorite Answer. Wonderfully made! 1 decade ago. Examples: She passed the exam with distinction. Thank you. Is it past your bedtime? 0 1 0. Gypsi 3 years ago Report. Passed and past are usually easy to use.Passed is the past tense and past participle of the verb pass. Past your bedtime..it's the correct answer, not a preference. When it is past your bedtime, your bedtime has passed. Bedtime blues reminds me of games like try not to fall asleep and, fnaf 3 but, has it's own elements to it. 49 Answers. = It it beyond the time for you to go to bed? If your toddler is going to sleep too late, their overtiredness could be the reason they’re waking up so early. You have passed your bedtime; Passed The word passed is the past tense of the verb to pass, e.g., I pass (present tense), I passed and I have passed (both past tense), and I will pass (future tense). I think i played this game before there was a story to it unless the first time i played it I accidently skipped it. Answer Save. Or move bedtime earlier. 1 decade ago . 1 8 0. Mike Jones on December 10, 2008 2:49 am.

The story behind the bear and him being passed down is interesting and, I think it helps tie into the game and, what is going on with it. Sally, passed is the correct word. Well said! 1 decade ago . You don't have oh eh? Relevance. LOL, no I dont have a bedtime:D. But you do and I'm going to call your mom!! When you use a helping verb [has], your next word is a verb [passed]. *calls your mum* Oh hey, Mrs. Benny, You know your son is on Yahoo Answers now and it's passed his bedtime? Cherie, your sentence is similar to Hailey’s. Anonymous. If you try everything and they still wake up early in the morning, well, I feel you in solidarity, mama. It sounds weird, but an earlier bedtime could help them get the rest they need and promote a healthier (and longer) night’s sleep.

which is correct, it is PASSED the deadline or it is PAST the deadline? Traductions en contexte de "bedtime for the children" en anglais-français avec Reverso Context : But the words are occasionally confused, especially where past is an adjective.For example, this writer uses passed where past might work better: Bad person bad.

You new bedtime is 9:00pm!!!! Translations in context of "your bedtime" in English-Arabic from Reverso Context: past your bedtime Log in to reply to the answers Post; Anonymous.