That got me to thinking about the more routine workouts some of us engage in, and how it seems easier to do repetitive motions to music. The Accelerators are a finely-tuned band that run like a souped-up 64 Chevy. ‘Highway to Hell’ is one of AC/DC’s greatest albums -- and by natural extension one of hard rock’s greatest records as well.

blackfoot - Highway Song.mp3 dire straits - Sultans of Swing.mp3 Doc Holliday - Dead Man's Road.mp3 Lynyrd Skynyrd - O.R.R.

Over time, Best Classic Bands readers suggested some key omissions to his list. HIghway to Hell is one of the most requested funeral songs in Australia, while the opening riff makes this one of the most recognisable rock anthems in the world. Play classic rock music Sign up ... DC Bon Scott Hell's Highway ac/dc rock classic rock 70s 80s. 151 likes.

gold. So on this new edition, we’re turning it up to 11… as in eleven classic rock greats to drive to. campfire classics by oothefuxdis. Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers Creedence Clearwater Revival Grand Funk classic rock summer bbq songs 4th of july mullet rock america. In fact, one could argue that classic rock is the staple of American music culture. Here are some of my favorites. Create & stream a free custom radio station based on the song Highway to Hell by Classic Rock on iHeartRadio! Bon Jovi — Hallelujah

And that got me to thinking about classic rock songs to load on your MP3 player for your next workout. Rock, rock, rock, rock, rock… on Neon Animals' follow-up to Bring Back Rock n Roll From The Dead Classic Rock Asking Alexandria's Like A House On Fire is the sound of a band stepping up and shaping up Classic rock in itself has long been established as a true American music genre. ... 4961 255 16 tracks. Years ago, the founding editor of Guitar World offered us a list of 10 great rock driving songs. It’s the funeral wishes pick of the irreverent, fun-loving and fearless. Fourth of July Mixtape by Aoxomoxoa. 11. Classic Highway Rock, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia.