keen definition: 1. very interested, eager, or wanting (to do) something very much: 2. extreme or very strong: 3…. n. pl. Explanation of the English phrase "Keep (someone) in your (prayers/thoughts). Synonyms for keep me informed include let me know, keep me apprised, keep me posted, keep me updated and notify me.

"The sabbath was made for man, not man for the sabbath," Jesus says in Mark 2:27.

“If you can keep your head when all about you Are losing theirs and blaming it on you, If you can trust yourself when all men doubt you, But make allowance for their doubting too; 2.

keying in synonyms, keying in pronunciation, keying in translation, English dictionary definition of keying in. No, they mean different things.
I can't imagine a child using it with their friends. Learn how to keep kosher, the rules for kosher cooking, what foods are kosher for Passover, keys 1. a.

To "keep doing well" is not an idiom. Provide some shade. b. Synonyms for keep informed include keep someone posted, advise, apprise, brief, fill in, inform, keep briefed, update, clue in and let know.

I have never used the kee kee when calling turkeys. So if your heart isn't a heart for man—if it is not a heart of love—you cannot see the meaning of the sabbath. This is the British English definition of a keen eye for something.View American English definition of a keen eye for something.. Change your default dictionary to American English. The Pharisees couldn't see the true meaning of the sabbath because they didn't have hearts of love. Definition and synonyms of a keen eye for something from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.. While they appreciate a lot of light (and very few survive in full shade), most succulents need sun protection, especially if the temperature hits the 90-degree-mark, or if they’re small. Beekeeper definition: A beekeeper is a person who owns and takes care of bees. When do yal like to kee kee? Learn more. If you choose the right breed and numbers for your set-up then you’ll have an eco-friendly lawn mower and some delicious free range eggs to eat or incubate from late winter to mid-summer.

Define keying in. So "I hope you're keeping well" is a slightly old fashioned greeting. I just got a good mouth call that will kee kee very nicely :shoot: Since im a novice to this call , i figured id ask some of the veterans. I mean what else has he to do except be a good partner and guard the goose while she sits?

Find more similar words at wordhippo.com! Find more similar words at wordhippo.com! "Keeping well" means "keeping healthy".

": When someone you know is going through a difficult situation, you can ask other people to pray for them or think about them. | Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples A notched and grooved, usually metal implement that is turned to open or close a lock.