LeAnn Rimes - The Story (Acoustic Church Session) - YouTube Chris Kläfford's Cover Of "Imagine" Might Make You Cry - America's Got Talent 2019 - Duration: 6:31.

The song was covered by American singer-songwriter Dolly Parton for the 2017 compilation album Cover Stories.It was released as the first single from the album on February 21, 2017. ultimate guitar com. Tabs Articles Forums Wiki + Publish tab Pro. 50+ videos Play all Mix - Brandi Carlile - The Story (Cover by Marit "Minniva" Børresen) YouTube Brandi Carlile - The Story (Official Video) - Duration: 3:58.

Brandi Carlile 35,463,678 views America's Got Talent Recommended for you

SPIRIT OF INDEPENDENCE SALE: 80% OFF ON ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP OF ULTIMATE GUITAR PRO Try Now. Background. WOW! Brandi Carlile's "The Story" Chill Acoustic Cover - YouTube When Carlile began planning to record a cover of her ground-breaking 2007 album, The Story, she said that her idol, Parton, was the only person she had in mind to record the title track.

Capo on the 4th fret [Intro] G - D - Em - C x2 (let it fade) G All of these lines across my face D Tell you the story of who I am Em So many stories of where I've been C And how I got to whe.