Every person of every faith has a guardian angel. Step 2: Imagine light above you, below you, and all around. The Guardian Angel Prayer For Protection. Thank you for breathing new life into every cell in my body. Like: “What will my future be?” or a “Prayer to get fortune and money?” Your Guardian Angel will answer you in the manner that He will deem most appropriate in leaving a mark on your mind by sending you the following: an immediate intuition, a vision, “I now invoke the mighty and powerful Archangel Uriel to stand on my left-hand side. This Archangel Invocation puts you right at the center of a powerful Archangelic energy. Step 1: Close your eyes and take a deep relaxing breath as you begin to imagine divine light all around you.

Grant me tranquility and peace of mind. I am deeply grateful for being alive, For the blood, breath & life that flows within me. Raziel, angel of mysteries, I thank God for making you a powerful channel through which God reveals holy mysteries at the right times and in the right ways. Please release all my tensions, worries, and insecurities. To begin, you can close your eyes and shift your awareness … To invoke your Guardian Angel, you should: You should ask your question to your Angel. Their purpose here on earth is to help us, guide us, and to link us to Heaven's energy and inspiration. For parents, it is easy to forget that our children have guardian angels and that we can pray to them (through the mediation of our own guardian angel) and invoke their powerful protection over our children. Pray for clear sight so that you can see what signs the angels have left you, and if that fails, ask your angels to be overwhelmingly obvious.

Then ask for his help. Angel of God's light, whom God sends as a companion for me on earth, protect me from the snares of the devil, and help me to walk always as a child of God, my Creator. PRAYER to the ANGEL of HEALTH Welcome Angel of Healing! You may repeat these prayers as often as you like. How to invoke your Angels by simply focusing inward, elevating your vibration, and tuning in. Imagine the light is filling you and flowing all around you, raising your level of light and raising your vibration. Archangel Raphael is most well known to be the Archangel of healing. Whenever something happens in my life that I don't understand, encourage me to trust God in the midst of the mysteriousness of it. If your heart is hurting, broken or bruised, call on Archangel Chamuel and his Angels of Love to heal, open it up and expand the flame of unconditional love in your heart. Prepare yourself, light a candle, to help invoke the angels, take a few moments to centre yourself, then say these prayers. Invoke Archangel Chamuel, the gentle and mighty Angel of Love, Relationships, Peace, Comfort and Compassion.

Insert the name of the person who sent you these prayers, or a person you feel you would like to help, into the first set of prayers.

Angel Prayers: Praying to Archangel Jeremiel How to Pray for Help from Jeremiel, Angel of Hopeful Visions and Dreams. This simple Guardian Angel Prayer for protection is perfect to use to invoke the presence and assistance of your Guardian Angel to ask for their protection. Share Flipboard Email Print Libertad Leal Photography / Getty Images Angels and Miracles.