They are the only two boats recognized by the State of Michigan for their historic significance. Traverse City St. Francis Gladiators historical Michigan high school football scores, schedules, analytics, and opponent records. Near Traverse City are two other tall ships, the schooner Madeline and the 55-foot (17 m) long replica of the sloop Welcome, an 18th-century British warship sloop, which was built for the 1976 Bicentennial of the American Revolution. Greg Vaughan was hired as the third head football coach in Traverse City West history Monday. So just a random note I am in talks with the L.E.A.P program to possibly become a coach for basketball this year and was wondering if all the parents could comment on this if your son is playing basketball this year so I can try and get them on my team, I'd really love to get as many of these lions players on my basketball team too.

It is Traverse City Youth Football Association’s policy; players will be placed on teams based on their grade. Vaughan, who becomes the first football coach to have held a head coaching job at more than one of the Traverse City schools, was chosen from a field of three finalists, Titans athletic director Jason Carmien said. If a returning player is not “playing up”, all attempts will be made to place them on the same team as last year. Contact Address 125 Park Street, Suite 100, Traverse City, MI 49684. Traverse City Wolves. Traverse City Central Trojans historical Michigan high school football scores, schedules, analytics, and opponent records. The D Zone Football: Traverse City West Titans (Varsity) Holt Rams at Traverse City West Titans, 09/14 7:00 PM, Traverse City Central Trojans at Traverse City West Titans, 09/20 7:00 PM, Alpena Wildcats at Traverse City West Titans, 09/28 7:00 PM, Flint Carman-Ainsworth Cavaliers at Traverse … Game Location - Thirlby Field W. 13th Street, Traverse City, MI 49684 Specific team requests cannot be guaranteed. Greg Vaughan named head coach of traverse city west titan football! Get the latest Traverse City West high school football news, rankings, schedules, stats, scores, results, athletes info, and more at MLive.com. New players will be assigned teams based on location and attending school.