Confronting My Dad (2017) 1 of 1. In 2008, when Dawson was nineteen years old, he joined YouTube and began making videos. Shane finally Confronts his Father whom he hasn't connected with for years. Showtimes & Tickets Showtimes & Tickets Top Rated Movies Most Popular Movies Browse Movies by Genre Top Box Office In Theaters Coming Soon Coming Soon DVD & Blu-ray Releases Release Calendar Movie News India Movie Spotlight. An icon used to represent a menu that can be toggled by interacting with this icon. Shane Dawson in Shane (2017) Titles: Shane, Confronting My Dad. Shane finally Confronts his Father whom he hasn't connected with for years. With Shane Dawson, Ryland Adams, Kyle Yaw Jr., Teresa Yaw. An icon used to represent a menu that can be toggled by interacting with this icon. Edit Tags Report This. TV Shows .

I hope Ryland is a supportive partner. Top Rated Shows Most Popular … Shane Dawson in Shane (2017) Shane Dawson in Shane (2017) The image could not be loaded. Directed by Shane Dawson. "Shane" Confronting My Dad (TV Episode 2017) cast and crew credits, including actors, actresses, directors, writers and more. Shane did seem off and he’s really been glorifying his “I don’t leave the house and I need my pills” lifestyle lately - which is worrisome. Directed by Shane Dawson. I don’t want to worry about Shane, I love him with my whole heart - which is weird to say about someone I don’t know personally. Menu. Shane Lee Yaw (born July 19, 1988), known professionally as Shane Dawson, is an American YouTuber, actor, writer, comedian, director, make-up artist, and musician.He was one of the first people to rise to fame on video-sharing website YouTube, and has since maintained an online presence.. With Shane Dawson, Ryland Adams, Kyle Yaw Jr., Teresa Yaw. Movies.